General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 99

2014-07-14 12:49 PM
in reply to: #5025485

User image

Subject: RE: Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls)
Larry if the first responder does not want the med I will take them. Otherwise you can pass by me. Thanks

2014-07-14 1:00 PM
in reply to: egruettner

User image

Subject: RE: Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls)
Tina please let me hear from you so I can see what I can do to help you out!
2014-07-14 1:06 PM
in reply to: lcogginsjr

User image

Andover, KS
I can't tell for sure if anyone has claimed the lot of "smalls." If not, I'm interested. I'll send you an email at the address in your post; let me know if I "won" and I'll paypal the money to that email address, as well.
2014-07-15 8:34 AM
in reply to: cbh

It looks like this is spoken for, but it anything changes I'd love to have it!
2014-07-15 8:34 AM
in reply to: cbh

It looks like this is spoken for, but it anything changes I'd love to have it!
2014-07-16 8:05 PM
in reply to: #5025490

Evening friends, I am a disabled vet (PTSD) who is looking for some direction on how to get ahold of a bike. I can swim in the ocean and run the streets. I just really need to have that comradry feeling I miss since being disabled out of the military. I am a new member of RWB, if there are any other eagles out there. Thank you

2014-07-18 8:48 AM
in reply to: gmgc09

User image

Aledo, Texas
I'm new to triathlons but not to running. I have a Timex Ironman Global Trainer GPS, and it's free to anyone who wants it. It can switch between swim, bike and run modes automatically (I've never tried this, but that's what the manual says). It's a first generation, and it's really big, but it helped me train for and obtain several significant PRs. I'm not sure if I still have the heart rate monitor, and to be honest, I never thought it was very accurate (plus the band is pretty gross after I used it). If I still have it, you're welcome to it if you want it.

Please PM me if interested.

2014-07-18 8:50 AM
in reply to: LundyLund

User image

New user

2014-07-18 8:50 AM

User image

New user

2014-07-18 9:32 AM

User image

Aledo, Texas
Originally posted by LundyLund

I'm new to triathlons but not to running. I have a Timex Ironman Global Trainer GPS, and it's free to anyone who wants it. It can switch between swim, bike and run modes automatically (I've never tried this, but that's what the manual says). It's a first generation, and it's really big, but it helped me train for and obtain several significant PRs. I'm not sure if I still have the heart rate monitor, and to be honest, I never thought it was very accurate (plus the band is pretty gross after I used it). If I still have it, you're welcome to it if you want it.

Please PM me if interested.

GONE - on its way to a new home.
2014-07-19 7:16 PM

User image

Good evening everyone,

I believe this idea and thread is the way life should be!! I love the idea. I am a newbie here. I am planning my first Tri-Sprint in LA in September. I am just looking for any help anyone can provide. 8 year military Marine Corps vet trying to enhance my life and show my 2 year old son that adversity exists but it can be overcome. I cant wait to pay it forward!! Thank you

2014-07-21 12:36 AM

User image

Hey all! Tri newbie here. Just wanted to say this is the coolest thing, the generosity of everyone on here is amazing. I'm a college student so money is obviously tight.. I basically need everything so if anyone can help me out I would be SO thankful!!!
2014-07-21 12:37 AM

User image

Hey all! Tri newbie here. Just wanted to say this is the coolest thing, the generosity of everyone on here is amazing. I'm a college student so money is obviously tight.. I basically need everything so if anyone can help me out I would be SO thankful!!!
2014-07-21 10:25 AM

I've got a bunch of magazines that I'd rather pass on than throw in the recycling:

Inside Triathlon. Six editions from 2011.
Triathlete. Feb 2011 - Feb 2012. 11 editions incl. two Beginners Special Editions.
USA Triathlon. Spring 2011 - Fall 2013. Eight editions.
Triathlon Plus from UK. Dec 2010 & Feb 2011.

Be aware that this lot totals about 17lbs, so shipping will be about $20 for USPS Media Mail.

I also have numerous Bicycling and running (mainly Runners World and Running Times) magazines.

So, to keep this organized:

- Tri magazines
- Bicycling magazines
- Running magazines
2014-07-21 1:04 PM
in reply to: andymoss

User image

Can I get some of the tri mags?
2014-07-23 5:31 AM
in reply to: #5026694

Can i get some of all 3 please

2014-07-23 9:29 AM
in reply to: eclat404

Originally posted by eclat404

Can i get some of all 3 please

Originally posted by TRIal_of_miles

Can I get some of the tri mags?

If I split them down the middle, shipping will be about $10 each. Cool? Send me PM if so.

Andy
2014-07-24 10:01 AM
in reply to: eclat404

I have a pair of Shimano XC30 shoes size 10.5. Used but still in decent condition.
2014-07-24 12:05 PM
in reply to: #5029378

New user

London
If the shoes are available I would love to have them.

Thanks

Sean
2014-07-30 11:51 AM
in reply to: Dschmibs

User image

OOH-RAH Brother!!
2014-08-05 7:08 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to fill my karma bowl and clean out my closet at the same time. Win-win!

I'm just dipping my toes slowly into this whole triathlon obsession, and am coming back from my first real injury, a fractured pelvis, so I haven't even gotten to do a real triathlon - yet.

While some of this stuff isn't gear I'd necessarily wear on race day, it could be useful for training.

This first item is a bike skirt. Novara (REI brand) bike shorts/skirt, size S. It's adorable and nearly new, but my legs aren't made for skirts. It is well padded - too much for my taste.

More stuff later.

UPDATE: CLAIMED! This is fun!

Edited by chuff920 2014-08-05 9:31 AM

(IMG_0758 (640x480).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
IMG_0758 (640x480).jpg (222KB - 13 downloads)

2014-08-06 11:54 AM

User image

Veteran

Where are you located? What Chapter are you with? (sorry not smart enough to delete this one)

Edited by 1_Mad_Madone 2014-08-06 12:01 PM
2014-08-06 12:00 PM

User image

Veteran

Originally posted by gmgc09 Evening friends, I am a disabled vet (PTSD) who is looking for some direction on how to get ahold of a bike. I can swim in the ocean and run the streets. I just really need to have that comradry feeling I miss since being disabled out of the military. I am a new member of RWB, if there are any other eagles out there. Thank you
   Where are you located? What Chapter are you with?

2014-08-08 6:10 PM

User image

Veteran
Greenville, SC

I have a pair of Diadora Ethos bike shoes available.  Was looking through my closet for some other stuff and found these sitting there.  I have never worn them, look practically brand new.

Size is 44, here is a link to what they look like.  http://www.sierratradingpost.com/ethos-road-cycling-shoe-by-diadora-of-italy-for-men~p~60875/

Free to good home if you pay shipping. PM me if you want them.

Edited by TriGuy05 2014-08-08 6:11 PM
2014-08-08 6:14 PM
in reply to: #995334

User image

Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls) Rss Feed  

of 99