General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS Calfee Luna PRO -Full carbon roadbike--Includes Pro FIT Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2007-11-30 6:01 AM

User image

Expert
Subject: FS Calfee Luna PRO -Full carbon roadbike--Includes Pro FIT
HI All,

I am selling a used Calfee carbon road bike. Calfee is recognized as one of the finest full carbon bikes made anywhere and this is made in the USA not asia.

The bike is a stock 52 geometry you can go to their website and get all the measurements. The bike is 3 years old and was not used more than 100 miles last year as I was training for IMLP. The bike is in excellent condition and other than the normal wear scratches which are not very noticable. The decal on the seat tube is partially rubbed of due to me washing the bike!

According to Calfee website

Luna Pro Frame is $1695 The bike is Nude Carbon with White decals
Alpha Q fork $395

I would sell the frame and fork for $800.

I could do a great deal on the complete bike:

Dura Ace brakes
Other Ultegra Parts
FSA Compact crank
new Shimano 10 speed chain
Mavic Cosmos wheels (700) in great shape very little wear on rims
Alpha Q seat post
Terry Saddle

The cost of this package is well over $2500 and I would sell the complete bike for $1200. As an added incentive I will include a free fitting if you pick up the bike. I am a Serotta Certified fitter and the cost for that is usually $200. I will make sure you are all set on your new steed.

If you are interested please contact me for pictures. It is still dark outside so I have not taken any photos yet.

This is a great deal and you will not be disappointed.

Seth

(calfeedside.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
calfeedside.jpg (98KB - 18 downloads)
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS Calfee Luna PRO -Full carbon roadbike--Includes Pro FIT Rss Feed