The following equipment is nearing replacement:
Sport
  • Canoeing
  • 1h 30m

8ish am paddle practice with two boats in the water.. excellent practice we did a bunch of 500s racing to the bridge... really makes a different practicing against another boat .. just as practice was about to end... we partook in a rescue of 4 scullers hanging onto their capsized boat under the bridge while i heroic coach saved them their boat and oars we paddled them to safety to the jersey side where the emt and police and their teammates awaited.. it was an amazing experience to see our coach without hesitation very heroicly save these women and their equipment. we were meet at our own dock by our other teammates with a mimosa in honor of mother's day.. Hats off to Billy..

woke with a sore scratchy throat and very tired despite 10 hours of sleep.. Took a rest day. Boooooo
Sport
  • Spinning Class
  • 45m

6:15 am Tabata Spin... we stayed on the bike except for one 5 minute portion doing abs on the floor half way thru.. good stuff.. been about a month since i took tabata and i felt it.. so good... low attendance.. this class like my kettlebells will be going away next month.. so sad.. time to find a crossfit gym to supplement my needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sport
  • Kettlebell
  • 1h 00m

6am Kettlebells with Joanna and Joan.... a freebee... she worked us hard... love it!!!

Run
  • 45m
  • 4.42 miles
  • 10m 10s /Mi

TM hump day run in a very active energetic gym this morning... i had my recruiting hat on for Team Relentless handing out flyers to various peeps...

Sport #1
  • Canoeing
  • 1h 00m

6:30 pm Paddle practice with Mixed Team.. great great practice despite the late start!!

Sport #2
  • Stretching
  • 12m

50 sit ups with 20 lb medicine ball
10 minutes R & S

Sport #1
  • Crossfit
  • 1h 00m

6pm Zone Class

I would call this a baby crossfit.. LOL not what i am really looking for...

Sport #2
  • Spinning Class
  • 45m

6am Maniac Marc.. Attack class.. fun .. missed this class...

Jacquigirl's Training Log

May 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Time
Distance
  • December's totals
  • November's totals