RUNNING AROUND

The following equipment is nearing replacement:

Thursday - May 15

Sport
  • Crossfit
  • 1h 00m

6am at Crossfit Summa think i found my new crossfit home... love this stuff... sucking wind so hard during the WOD.. Fun times!!! WAHOOO

Wednesday - May 14

Run
  • 41m
  • 4.03 miles
  • 10m 10s /Mi

TM hump day run watching my peeps workout with trainer Lisa on the floor.. always entertaining.. 5.7 - 6.3 intervals.

Sport #1
  • Canoeing
  • 1h 10m

6:30ish PM Practice with Mixed Team... long continuous paddles with a few 500s and one 250 almost a full boat.. great practice next to Pammy...

Sport #2
  • Core Training
  • 15m

TRX bands

Sport #3
  • Stretching
  • 11m

R & S

Tuesday - May 13

Sport
  • Spinning Class
  • 45m

6am Spin with Maniac Marc. gonna miss him when he goes!!!

Monday - May 12

Run
  • 41m 21s
  • 4.00 miles
  • 10m 20s /Mi

Lunchtime TM.. this pollen is killing me... had to drag myself in there but once i got going glad to be doing so!!!

Sunday - May 11

Sport
  • Canoeing
  • 1h 30m

8ish am paddle practice with two boats in the water.. excellent practice we did a bunch of 500s racing to the bridge... really makes a different practicing against another boat .. just as practice was about to end... we partook in a rescue of 4 scullers hanging onto their capsized boat under the bridge while i heroic coach saved them their boat and oars we paddled them to safety to the jersey side where the emt and police and their teammates awaited.. it was an amazing experience to see our coach without hesitation very heroicly save these women and their equipment. we were meet at our own dock by our other teammates with a mimosa in honor of mother's day.. Hats off to Billy..

Saturday - May 10

woke with a sore scratchy throat and very tired despite 10 hours of sleep.. Took a rest day. Boooooo

Friday - May 9

Sport
  • Spinning Class
  • 45m

6:15 am Tabata Spin... we stayed on the bike except for one 5 minute portion doing abs on the floor half way thru.. good stuff.. been about a month since i took tabata and i felt it.. so good... low attendance.. this class like my kettlebells will be going away next month.. so sad.. time to find a crossfit gym to supplement my needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacquigirl's Training Log

May 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races