Monday - April 21

Run
  • 50m
  • -----
  • -----

Wralking:
35 minutes running
15 minutes walking
Met with Dawn in Irvine, and had a LOVELY run!

Sport
  • Martial Arts - Qi Gong
  • 08m
Yesterday was wonderful. We decided to skip the gardens and head to the beach in Malibu, instead... windy as can be, but the ocean was beautiful. It was both amusing and amazing to watch the surfers, and other people who were out enjoying the sunshine and warm temps (okay, not so warm with the wind). White girl from Minnesota opted to not wear sunscreen, so I have pink skin today... not burned, but definitely soaked up some great rays of sun.

Sunday - April 20

Run
  • 22m 30s
  • 2.10 miles
  • -----

Colorado Boulevard
Outbound (12:30) uphill grade (161 bpm - approx)
Inbound (10:00) downhill grade (144 bpm - approx)

Strength
  • 05m

30 push-ups
3 x 60 seconds wall sits

Sport #1
  • Martial Arts - Qi Gong
  • 10m
Sport #2
  • Walking
  • 30m

Saturday - April 19

Run
  • 50m
  • -----
  • -----

Wralking

It is SO nice to be in the beautiful CA weather.  It was great to see L, today... and we will be getting together to go to Huntington Gardens near Pasadena, tomorrow.

Friday - April 18

Today I head to CA... I wouldn't mind delaying the trip until Sunday, but it is what it is. It WILL be fun to see everyone. I'm just not ready to travel, again, oh well.

I slept incredibly well last night - don't know if it was the acupuncture, or something else. And, no "night sweats"... who knew? Dr. Chin indicated that this is NOT because of wearing too much to bed, but most likely the beginnings of menopause - lovely. At least if that becomes a problem, he can give me some nice herbs or "nice" needles to assist.

I had my first dose of herbs this morning... four Chinese herbs that the Dr. blended up with his mortar and pestle.  The best way to describe the herbs is that the combination tastes like burned electrical wires smell.  Not horrendous, but very, very different.  Let's hope that they help to "dry me up", and energize my Qi and Yang. 

Yoganerd's Training Log

April 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30   

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned