Friday - April 4

Bike
  • 1h 15m 35s
  • 17.20 miles
  • 13.65 Mi/hr

* First outdoor ride of the season
* First rain of the season
* First rainbow of the season
* Bike went into the shower to clean off the grit, then I had to clean the shower, and I will soon be going in the shower, myself.
A GLORIOUS RIDE!!!
Non-bike path sections were 16+ mph

I have decided that today is day #1 for being back on track with healthier eating habits. I have noticed that garbage has really started to sneak back into my diet - okay, it has blatantly burst through the barricades! So, enough with the peanut M&Ms, and chocolate covered peanuts, (yeah, peanuts and chocolate are a huge weakness). Not to mention that extra cheese has started making its way into my food, etc.

Tomorrow I will be doing a 550+ mile round trip to my sister's and back. Her youngest son has a leading role in his high school's musical, Seussical. My mom and I will be converging on Pam's house, and then going to the matinee performance! Yes, it would be more sane to stay overnight, but I really need to sleep in my own bed, and wake up in my own home on Sunday! Besides, I am getting together with the girls on Sunday for biking and then to attend a viola-piano recital at the home of an extended-friend.

• Calories: 1570 From fat:177.18 (15.38g, 11.29%), From Carbs:790.08 (154.35g, 50.32%), Protein:602.73 (117.75g, 38.39%)

Thursday - April 3

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

TGIH - Thank god I'm home!

It was a GREAT trip, but it is wonderful to be home... early night for me, tonight!

Wednesday - April 2

Happiness is...

• "Hitting the ball out of the park" on my presentation!
  • A delicious broiled salmon filet
  • Having great conversations with business colleagues, both old and new
  • Receiving positive feedback on the status of my new home.  Still waiting, but looking better by the day 

Tuesday - April 1

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

Happy April Fool's Day!!!

Today is a travel day. I will be heading to Baltimore for the next three days... back home on Thursday night.
Tomorrow I am a presenter at the Green Intelligent Buildings conference, so I will be spending the flight and evening reviewing my presentation, and making sure that I have a smooth delivery.

I hope that the roads are clear after the snow from yesterday and last night... and that the plane is clean, and does not need to be deiced, adding to a travel delay.

Then, I am home for one day, and on Saturday I head down to Madison to see my nephew in his high school's production of the musical, Seussical.

Happiness is...

• No longer using the penalty avatar from February!
  • Arriving safely in DC and the beautiful ride to Baltimore - lots of flowering trees
  • Green leaves and grass

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Hours slept: 5

Monday - March 31

Snow, snow, and more snow.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 5

Sunday - March 30

Run
  • 1h 07m
  • 5.00 miles
  • -----

Running the trails with Dawn.
3.03 miles at 11:30 pace (5.2 mph)
1.97 miles at 3.1 mph
Run ave HR = 164 BPM

Another wonderful day:

Spent the morning doing a little cleaning, and then work on my presentation.
Dawn came over around 10:30 to yak and go for a great run. Came back home, yakked a bit more and then she was on her way. I then met up with Nancy and Tanner to go for our routine trip to Target.
Now I am back home for a little bit, then I pick up Dawn at 6:00 to go to a bicycle maintenance class for the evening. Chelsea enjoyed meeting Dawn, and loved her bye-bye to flirt with Tanner.  Little Tanner has learned to blow kisses - yeah, he knows how to win over the girls!

Yoganerd's Training Log

April 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30   

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned