Light rain shower
High 87F
Low 64F
TUESDAY
Moderate rain
High 79F
Low 65F

Monday - July 21

I will be completely moved before the week is out.  All of the heavy/bulky stuff has been handled.  Still need to pack and move the kitchen and bathroom, and the books... ugh... moving books.  Then, clean, and then turn over the keys. 

Sunday - July 20

Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 5h 00m

Packing & Moving

Saturday - July 19

Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 2h 00m

Packing & Moving

Friday - July 18

Run
  • 38m 30s
  • 3.11 miles
  • -----

This run's for you, Christine!

Strength
  • 15m

Core - variety
SI joint strengthening
Push-ups

Thursday - July 17

"Lucy", her family and friends, are in my prayers. I never "met" her, but she has obviously made a difference in the lives of many.

We visited Bernie at the hospital last night and she is doing well. The huge growth on her kidney ended up being a benign tumor!!! Bernie is of the belief that she will be released from the hospital today - which would be fantastic! All of the nurses are astonished at how many laps she is doing around the nurses station... heck, Bernie probably walks more than the nurses do!

Wednesday - July 16

Bike
  • 55m
  • 13.00 miles
  • 14.18 Mi/hr

FINALLY made it out for a bike ride at 8:45. I was able to enjoy the rising full moon, and cooler air, and the freedom of being on my bike.

Sport
  • Elliptical Training
  • 25m

Chelsea's dog sitter, and BFF, Bernie, finally had the surgery to remove the kidney that has the malignant (most likely) tumor. She finished up with surgery yesterday afternoon, and is in the ICU until this afternoon. Chelsea has already sent flowers and a stuffed dog (I checked, and Chels is still at home, and did not use the stuffed dog as a "trojan horse"!).

We (Val and I) are heading up to visit Bernie after work, today. Chels goes to the groomer on Saturday morning, so she will be all gussied up to visit with Bernie when she gets home this weekend.

Tuesday - July 15

Yoganerd's Training Log

July 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Volume

Time
Distance