High 64F
Low 46F

Thursday - April 17

Run
  • 35m
  • 3.50 miles
  • 10m /Mi

Run with Kathi

Run, teach power pump and do payroll stuff in between. This afternoon, picking up my friend Tammy's daughter to hang out with Jack. Tammy starts chemotherapy today. :(

8:00am - forgot to mention that my brother got married yesterday. He and his partner of 11 years officially tied the knot. Happy for them but it made me sad that we weren't included. He said we would be invited for the celebration, but to me, the actual event of getting married is the most important. Glad he is happy

Wednesday - April 16

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 1h 00m

Yogaaaaaa.

Tuesday - April 15

Run
  • 40m
  • 4.00 miles
  • 10m /Mi

Nice to have time with just Kathi to run.

Strength
  • 50m

Taught Power Pump

Run and strength class today.  Should be home by 11:30.  Have a mountain of laundry waiting.  So exciting!

Monday - April 14

Bike
  • 30m
  • -----
  • -----

Taught spin. Jaci has a sick kiddo.

Run
  • 28m 47s
  • 3.00 miles
  • 09m 35s /Mi

There were some speed intervals in there. That kicked my a$$.

Sport #1
  • Boot Camp Conditioning
  • 45m

Great class. Happy that I went

Sport #2
  • Yoga
  • 1h 10m

Warm yoga

Full morning at work. Ortho appointment for Jack this afternoon and first Karate class for Sparky.  Yoga tonight.  After today, only working until about 12:30 each day. 

5:55pm - Well, Karate was a bust.  She wasn't a fan.  All is good.  Less running for me. Going to see if she wants to train for a 5k with me.  Should be fun girls time :). 

Totally random, but I also read this and it really made an impact on me ... if you care to read, give it a go :)

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-13306/20-life-lessons-you-should-unlearn-to-be-happy.html

Sunday - April 13

Run
  • 30m
  • 2.10 miles
  • 14m 17s /Mi

Walk with B and Ted to our neighbors cabin up north. I haven't ever gone there by foot. It's always been by boat.

A side note - I think my body has FINALLY said when. I feel awful.

Day 2 of the Squat, Plank, Dip and Push-up challenge completed with Sparky.

Saturday - April 12

Started my 30 day squat, push-up, plank and dip challenge today. Reminds me of when I was little and my dad would do old school army exercise in my parents room and I was his counter. :).

It's rainy up north, so we are sitting in front of the fire playing board games and reading. This afternoon - candy store and brewery ... Root beer for the kids - regular beer for the adults :).

Friday - April 11

Pedicure and lunch today before I pack and get ready to head to paradise :-). No work today. That makes me happy. By 7:30pm we will be sitting by the fire playing a board game and having a glass of wine.

4:45pm - wheels are up. Mani/pedi is done. Bloody Mary sipped for lunch and my Jack made Varsity Show Choir :). Proud Mama and a good day.

trainergirlmick's Training Log

April 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30   

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned