Sunny
High 65F
Low 41F
SUNDAY
Sunny
High 65F
Low 53F

Wednesday - October 30

No work, no workouts ... Hanging at home all morning getting some things done, date lunch with the hubcap, taking my car in to get an estimate for new brakes, finding boots for the bank shindig tonight (business after 5, and the remodel is JUST completed. I do potentially have te Sparkster home from school today. Saying she has a stomach ache ... Not sure if that is true or not.

10:15am - sparky is home sick today. No date, but I do still need to go out and get boots and price out new brakes

3:00pm - found boots today??. And Sparky is reading the book "101 Uses for a Fake Boob". That girl cracks me up ... And yes, I own that book. One of the many cancer themed gifts I got 5 years ago.

Tuesday - October 29

Bike
  • 40m
  • 12.43 miles
  • 18.65 Mi/hr

Spin class.

Run
  • 29m 23s
  • 3.00 miles
  • 09m 47s /Mi

Run with Deb. Always good to see her.

Have to give props to my Jack. He can dive off the blocks :-). He has thoroughly impressed me this year with the things he has done and wanted to try since he has started HS. Makes me sad that my baby is growing up but I do love the young man that he is becoming.

Monday - October 28

Run
  • 36m 24s
  • 3.86 miles
  • 09m 25s /Mi

I was suckin it big time

Teaching spin and running in between work projects. I am in need of a day off. Wednesday WILL be that day. Just need to decompress, get caught up at home and stay home for a full day.

6:00pm - I think I am getting a cold. I hope I am not right. Day was mildly successful. Tonight, taking the Jackman to learn how to dive. He is interested in swim team but does NOT know how to dive. And yes, he is almost 15 years old. He is my safety child ... Hoping it goes well tonight, so we can go again next week.

Sunday - October 27

Run
  • 1h 02m
  • 5.88 miles
  • 10m 32s /Mi

Run with Alison. It was WINDY!!

Running with Alison again this afternoon, then sparkys last soccer game is later today. Here is a little nugget from her coach last night. He sent out an email stating that a birthday party should NOT be more important to them than a soccer practice or game ... They are 10 and 11 ... And girls.

Saturday - October 26

Run
  • 40m 02s
  • 3.89 miles
  • 10m 17s /Mi

Run with Alison. Walked up a couple of the hills.

Strength
  • 50m

Took power pump.

I am apparently back in as I just paid for the gold membership for the next year. Have 10lb's to lose and need to get the stick out of my a$$. Inspiring, solid training, and clean eating starting again next week.

Friday - October 25

LStrength class and a 4 mile run tomorrow. It's been a long week.

Thursday - October 24

trainergirlmick's Training Log

October 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Volume

Time
Distance