Light rain
High 65F
Low 47F

Monday - November 11

Run
  • 27m 46s
  • 3.00 miles
  • 09m 15s /Mi

Run with Scott. I WAS SUCKING WIND BIG TIME.

Work, a run, blowing up fitness stability balls.  not exciting, home to relax a bit and then back to work for a little bit. 

Sunday - November 10

Run
  • 30m 45s
  • 3.10 miles
  • 09m 55s /Mi

Run with Alison.

Jockstrapped the Madison Marathon today! So fun to watch the runners out there. Lit that fire under my bootay that I needed. Later today, taking ted to the dog park so he can run.

Saturday - November 9

Run
  • 19m 48s
  • 2.00 miles
  • 09m 54s /Mi

Run with Kathi.

Strength
  • 50m

Took power pump.

Pretty relaxing day. Went to the pet store to look at fish or B's fish tank at work and looked at puppies. Yes, I was at a pet store that sells puppies. I want to take them all home ... Just feel bad knowing where they came from. We always hold one when we go there. Just like to give them a little human contact. And holding a puppy is always fun AND calming :). A win for my mental state right now.

Going to watch "the internship" tonight of jack ever gets home from play practice. :)

Friday - November 8

Heading into work a little late this morning. I'm tired and didn't sleep last night.

Thursday - November 7

Strength
  • 50m

Taught power pump.

Well, appt didn't go as I had hoped. Ultrasound tomorrow and uterine biopsy on Tuesday. Fu€k. Sorry. I am hoping everything is ok. It was the look on my NP's face after the exam that scared me and then when the words biopsy came out of her mouth 15 seconds later. After she said biopsy, it was like she was the Charlie Brown teacher. Trying to stay positive.

Grrrrr

Wednesday - November 6

Long but good day. Hoping for sleep tonight. Fingers crossed that all is good tomorrow.

Tuesday - November 5

Strength
  • 50m

Taught power pump

A whole lotta nothing. :(. Got about 3 hours of sleep last night. Hoping to get some good rest tonight.

trainergirlmick's Training Log

November 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned