A few things to get done at work today - should be done by 9 or 9:15 at the latest (was in at 5am)

Other to do's: 

1. get jack to show choir camp (he is not happy)

2. meet Alison for breakfast

3. go to ups store to return purse

4. run with scott

5. get grocery list made for shopping on sunday

6. pharmacy to get drugs

7. put together list o' stuff that needs to get done around the house before Monday morning

8. marinade chicken for buffalo chicken dip

9. finish, fold and put laundry away

10. cant remember what else at the moment

Well the run is not happening. At urgent care to rule out a uti. If I have one, surgery may be postponed :-(
Run
  • 30m 25s
  • 3.00 miles
  • 10m 08s /Mi

Legs and body feel like lead.

Run and teach 2 power pumps today, then home to get Jack to the dentist and the eye doc to give the contacts the third try.  Tonight, possibly yoga at my friend Jacque's studio, but may do it at home with brendon.  We will see if he gets his car back today.  The dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree on Sunday.  Took it in on Monday, then they have been closed. 

Hope you all had a great Christmas.  Ours was nice.  Quiet :)

Relaxing morning. Soooshi tonight ... Just the 4 of us. Happy about that. Merry Christmas everyone.
Run
  • 36m 21s
  • 3.00 miles
  • 12m 07s /Mi

Ran the first 2 miles and walked the third. Nice to spend time with Lisa this morning.

Strength
  • 50m

Taught Power Pump.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!  Pick up my car this morning, then home to get ready to go to my parents to celebrate Christmas, then back home.  Looking for a quiet night and quiet day tomorrow with just US.  That hasn't happened in 14 years.  Making a frittata tomorrow morning, then going out for SOOOSHI tomorrow night :). 

Bike
  • 30m
  • 8.70 miles
  • 17.40 Mi/hr

Taught spin ...

Swim
  • 22m 49s
  • 1200.00 yards
  • 01m 54s /100 yards

A little swimmy this morning :)

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 30m

Yoga with the hubcap.

Ok, this is awesome ... I slept from 10:30pm-8:30am! I can't remember the last time this has happened!

Doing yoga with the hubcap this morning and waiting on if we are going to his parent or not.

2:45 - almost at B's parents. Glad to get this done today. My MIL's alternate date was 1/2. Haven't told her I am having all of my lady parts removed and don't plan on telling her. In her mind, surgery is too drastic and I should forget about my cancer ... Um, won't ever happen and after the biopsy and the week of hell that it was, this will be able to put my mind at ease.

Run
  • 29m 10s
  • 3.00 miles
  • 09m 43s /Mi

Run with the ladies in the rat cage.

May possibly swim AND do yoga today too :). We will see how the afternoon unfolds. Jack is feeling better, so that is good. Finished making a blanket for my niece for Christmas and have a few presents to wrap.

6:00pm - no swim or yoga. Did get errands run tho. It was CRAZY busy out there. Eesh. Happy to be home.

trainergirlmick's Training Log

December 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance
  • November's totals
  • October's totals