High 52F
Low 43F

Saturday - June 8

Run
  • 1h 14m
  • 7.22 miles
  • -----

Run with the ladies.

1:20 run with the ladies in 2 shifts this morning. Still feel crappy but need to get it done.

Friday - June 7

No banker's wife breakfast this morning, so relaxing for a bit before heading to the gym while B is in his meetings.

Thursday - June 6

Umplanned rest day.  I have a scratchy sore throat and feel run down.  Stuff is going around here and I ALWAYS get everything.  It was a 30 min bike and a short swim, so I am good with not getting it done. 

Off to Chicago for the Bank meeting this afternoon.  Tonight, dinner at Mortons, then tomorrow, I will park my a$$ on a spin bike for 2:45 hours, then not sure if I need to go to breakfast with the wives or what the plan is.  This morning, I am finishing up work, need to go to the grocery store, then, clean bathrooms as the MIL is coming to take care of the kiddos.  Excited to get away with the hubcap for a night. 

Wednesday - June 5

Run
  • 47m 22s
  • 5.00 miles
  • 09m 28s /Mi

I am tired.

A run today. Last week of the mid morning run. :(.

11:15am - well, I slept last night, so that was good. I am still tired and have a gogillian things to do.

OK, I am so excited...I finally figured out how to put pictures on here :).  This is from Spirit of Racine before the franchise bought them out.  Our first half ... Terri had just caught up to me on the run and said buh bye :).  It was a fun day in 2009.  I love that pink cape.  I may have to bring it out of retirement as this is my 5 year canciversary year celebration!! 

Tuesday - June 4

Swim
  • 33m 12s
  • 1800.00 yards
  • 01m 50s /100 yards

Yay me for getting in the water!!!

It's driving me bonkers that I do not sleep several nights a week. Last night, I went to bed at 10, woke to at 1ish, and finally fell back to sleep at about 4:30 (when my alarm went off to get up and bike) :(.

Today, I am volunteering at the middle school (where I didn't get the job) for their triathlon. So excited for the kiddos!!!

I need to somehow get a 2:45 bike in and a swim in. The swim I can do, the bike (I am calling the hotel we are staying at in Chicago from Thursday to Friday and see if they have spin bikes there. May do it Friday morning while B is in his meetings).

Tonight, I have my last triathlon class before Cap View this weekend. I am excited and sad about it at the same time.

10:20am - good news ... we are staying at the Union League Club in Chicago and apparantly they have spin bikes (classes - I will find out on Thursday) and a 20 yard pool. So, yay me! I can do my bike on Friday and even get a little schwimmy in. Still panning on getting my swim in this afternoon.

Monday - June 3

Bike #1
  • 40m
  • 12.60 miles
  • 18.90 Mi/hr

On the spin bike. Going to ride with the hubcap later.

Run
  • 33m 22s
  • 3.55 miles
  • 09m 24s /Mi

Legs were tired.

Bike #2
  • 40m
  • 9.50 miles
  • 14.25 Mi/hr

Ride with the hubcap. The trail was wicked busy tonight.

Hour ride and 3 ish mile run today.

10:15am - forgot to add ... didn't get the job at the school. I was bummed as I really wanted it. But, I got the promotion at the gym with more hours, 2x's the pay, vacation and a simple IRA, so I am happy.

Sunday - June 2

Bike
  • 2h 30m
  • 42.10 miles
  • 16.84 Mi/hr

Cold and windy ... And I don't like riding alone.

Sport
  • Race Volunteering
  • 2h 00m

Lake Mills finish line with my BFF Joe Runner

trainergirlmick's Training Log

June 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Volume