Swim
  • 45m 22s
  • 2500.00 yards
  • 01m 48s /100 yards

Schwimmy.

Swim and power pump today. Working, then taking the kiddos to the fort pool this afternoon.

Bike
  • 2h 54m
  • 41.72 miles
  • 14.39 Mi/hr

Only ended up doing one loop of the course. Alison hurt her back yesterday helping her parents in the yard. And it was crazy windy. Eesh. There was a lot of stopping and waiting, but, hey, I did my first loop of the course in 3 years. And, I have to say that it is much more fun to ride up Timber and Whalen road when there are hundreds of people cheering you on :)

Only ended up doing one loop.  Switching the schedule around.  Long spin ride on Friday.  Will start at 5:00am and will ride until 10 or 11. 

I will be riding the course 3-4 more times before race day, so all good. 

Run
  • 2h 00m
  • 12.00 miles
  • 10m /Mi

That was gross. Humid. My clothes were soaked thru. Eewwwww. The ladies were all nice to take shifts with me. :)

Swim
  • 20m
  • 1100.00 yards
  • 01m 49s /100 yards

Had to cut it short, but I got in :). Off to teach power pump.

Strength
  • 50m

Taught Power Pump

Well, I am exhausted.  That is all :)

4:55am - Well, huge buzzkill ... It's thundering and lightning here in the J ... No swim for me until tonight in Whitewater :-(. I was really looking forward to going to the pool this morning too! Guess I'll go to work for a while or until I get a call from B to go to the doc in Madison.

Yesterday was a little better for B. He was vertical for a little bit, but has lost almost 15lbs in the last week.

5:00pm - well, it's a rest day ... Got B some new meds, then got sucked into the laundry vortex and dusting and vacuuming vortex. Now, I just want to sit and have a cocktail. 2 hour run in the morning. Have a couple of ladies coming to join me. One from 5-6, the other from 6-7 ... Then I will swim at the baby pool at the club.
Bike
  • 3h 07m
  • 48.00 miles
  • 15.40 Mi/hr

Ride with Jacque. Nice to get out. :). Windy and hot. Eesh.

Three hour ride later this morning with my friend Jacque. Frankly, I need a little time. We do not know what is going on with B, but hoping that we can hold out until he can get into his doc tomorrow. Although his pain is still pretty severe and he can't get comfortable. Not putting anymore stuff on FB. At this point I am scared. He is not a baby when it comes to pain, so the fact that he is still in this much pain worries me.

Run
  • 28m 36s
  • 3.11 miles
  • 09m 11s /Mi

Hot and yucky but I am happy I did something.

Rest day today. We didn't get home until 2:30am. The resident that treated brendon sucked. This morning, he is in as much pain as he was yesterday. Not exactly sure what is going on. Did another blood draw to re-test for Lyme (It doesn't always test positive but he has about every symptom). He has just about very symptom tho. The really painful symptom is his pain in his upper stomach. They said that he has an inflamed large intestine ... So he is going to need to do a colonoscopy if this new prescription doesn't take care of the pain. Frankly, I think they just needed to change his Lyme meds and call it a day. We will see if that does the trick. Off to the pharmacy, then may go watch the local tri.

No run for me today. I think I going to need to scratch it altogether. Maybe I'll do a short run later, but I have a run on Monday and my long run on Tuesday this next week.

Swim
  • 38m 12s
  • 1967.00 yards
  • 01m 56s /100 yards

Love the outdoor pool!!!!

Rest day today...letting B decide if we are going up both or not. Need to get a swim and a long run in by Sunday.

9:15am - No cabin.  I went into work and am going to get a swim in, then take the kids to the pool this afternoon.  I feel hopeless as he feels so terrible.  For him to not want to go up north means he feews awful :(

12:45pm - went to rockport for the first time in 3 years. Love that pool!!! Didn't get my whole swim in. Tomorrow, running 10ish miles. Sunday, short swim or a rest day.

trainergirlmick's Training Log

July 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Time
Distance
  • December's totals
  • November's totals