Swim
  • 39m 04s
  • 2000.00 yards
  • 01m 57s /100 yards

In the baby pool at the club. Happy I got that done.

So, I officially feel like a$$. Sick ... Bad cold ... It's not in my lungs tho so YAY ME ;). I was supposed to swim and bike today (70 miles). After my swim (which I felt like crap the whole time) I determined that getting on a bike would not be in my best interests. Have the new plan for the next 10 days figured out. So happy we will be on vacation during that time so I can get a lot of rest. We have a couple of projects to do up north and deep cleaning to do but since the cabin is TINY, it won't take long ... I am also happy that it is going to be sunny and HOT up there :).

B's appt went well. They think it could be 2 things. One is good or at least better as in it is easier to treat and it will go away. The other is not good and not that easy to treat. It is not cancer but one of the drugs they could treat him with is one of the chemotherapy drugs that I received!!! So, hoping for the best. I can't post anything on FB or really talk about it to a lot of people as he is a pretty private person, but it is scary and I feel comfortable posting it here as not many of you read it ... LOL ;).

Fingers crossed that we get good news while we are up in paradise!

Well, the hubcap being up from 2-4am worried about today (although he won't admit it) left me up from 2:30-4:30am, so no ride or swim. We have a busy day and no time to get it all done.

1) have to get a bunch done at work
2) teach Power Pump
3) shower (it may seem silly, but some days I don't know when I can fit it in
4) get kiddos up and ready to go to Madison
5) Plastics appt for me (have these skin tags left from my implant removal. Need to meet with him to make sure that the procedure will be covered by insurance
6) try to see my dad
7) take the kids to my moms
8) talk to a caterer about my moms 80 birthday party
9) get a gift for my friend Jacque
10) b's appt (no clue as to how long that will be)
11) pick up kiddos from my moms
12) back to Milton to evaluate a class for a new instructor
13) home to do laundry and pack
14) thinking grocery shopping for the trip will be happening tomorrow.

I am tired reading this
Run
  • 50m
  • 5.00 miles
  • 10m /Mi

Time a guess, but should be about right. Still need yo get my swim in. Will get it on this afternoon. Too much to do this morning workwise and personally.

4:45am - up for a ride with the ladies. Can't wait to sleep in and get my training when I naturally wake up while we are up north.

2:30pm - grrrr. Didn't get my swim in. I WILL go tomorrow after my bike. Can't EVER save the swim until the afternoon ... 'Cause it never happens.

Officially have a cold. Boo :(. Trying to rest today, but am crazy busy at work, so that may prove to be a challenge.

6:30pm - no training today or last night. Tomorrow, I run and swim and get ready for the cabin.
Swim
  • 1h 20m 14s
  • 4225.00 yards
  • 01m 53s /100 yards

:). Happy to be done with that before 8am.

Long swim today, teach spin ... Probably off the bike, work (a lot to do), Sparky's first soccer practice, then a friend is coming over.

Run
  • 3h 01m
  • 17.00 miles
  • 10m 39s /Mi

Super happy with this!!! Another big confidence booster before the taper. 2.4 mile swim tomorrow, then the taper officially begins :)

3:20am - can't sleep and need to be up in 2 hours :(. Last long run. Hoping the legs do well this morning. After that, home, shower and hopefully back to bed for a little bit. Tonight, a show choir meeting for my son. Dropping $250 for fees for that. Holy boats!!

Bike #1
  • 5h 29m
  • 86.00 miles
  • 15.68 Mi/hr

The first loop we averaged 16mpr. The second loop at mile 19, Jacque (my riding partner) broke a spoke and her wheel went out of true ... She had no back brakes, so we needed to be more conservative on the last half of the second loop. We did take a little 3ish mile side trip right off the course through my old neighborhood :). That was fun. I do know this, she is much better at the hills than I am.

Bike #2
  • 51m 21s
  • 14.54 miles
  • 16.99 Mi/hr

Finished out the 100 miler.

trainergirlmick's Training Log

August 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24