High 57F
Low 40F

Sunday - August 4

Run
  • 59m 13s
  • 6.01 miles
  • 09m 50s /Mi

This was not pretty, but I got it done.

No long bike up north. Brought my spin shoes but no bike shorts :(. Not sitting on a spin bike for 3-4 hours with no bike shorts. Eesh. I am going to do a run this morning. 6-9 miles. We will see. Switching part of my week from this week to next week. All good ... Remember, there is no winning going on here, just finishing and having the best time possible!! So, I guess that is winning :)

Saturday - August 3

Swim
  • 55m 23s
  • 2800.00 yards
  • 01m 58s /100 yards

Perfect morning for a swim :)

Friday - August 2

Impromptu rest day. Last night was fun but I got to bed too late. I decided that I would see when I woke up naturally and go from there. Well, I slept in until 6:15! That is huge for me right now :). Decided to adjust my training for the weekend. 3 hour spin bike ride and a swim, sunday, a longish run. The following Thursday to Friday, I will do 2 back to back 69 mile rides. It'll have to do.

Only 2 hours until we reach the cabin! Can't wait for some peace!!

Thursday - August 1

Bike
  • 2h 40m
  • 39.00 miles
  • 14.63 Mi/hr

Ride with Alison

Please someone slap me upside the head when I think that it's a good idea to entertain while in the peak of IM training.  I should ground myself. Too much to do today and no time or energy to do it. 

Wednesday - July 31

Run #1
  • 1h 25m 22s
  • 9.00 miles
  • 09m 29s /Mi

Misty morning run.

Run #2
  • 30m 17s
  • 3.17 miles
  • 09m 33s /Mi

Run with Shana

4:30am - run this morning, teach boot camp, have a TON of work to do, then tonight is the Sundown Dash 5K for Chasing Chad.

Tuesday - July 30

Swim
  • 39m 24s
  • 2000.00 yards
  • 01m 58s /100 yards

Tired ... that is all

Bike
  • 3h 00m
  • 43.25 miles
  • 14.42 Mi/hr

They chip sealed about 6 miles of our route ... that sucked, but the ride and company was great!

4:15am - off to do the swim that didn't happen yesterday. This is going to be a long week and it's only Tuesday.

So, at the appt yesterday, I found out two important things ... First, I am allergic to my dog Ted :( (we will be keeping him) and I may have damaged vocal chords with all of my coughing over the last few months. The doc did put me on new asthma meds and now taking an allergy med. let's hope this resolves my issues. I go back in 2 months to see if things are working with the meds. If not pulmonoligy. We will see how the voice is too ... I can't remember who I will see for that.

Monday - July 29

Run
  • 49m 27s
  • 5.00 miles
  • 09m 53s /Mi

I was tired and couldnt wait for this to be done and over.

Run in the wee hours of this Monday morning. Have to work and then go to the asthma doc this afternoon ... And get new shoozzz too.

I was supposed to swim early this morning too. Eesh, it is freezing here and the only pool with lap swim early is the outdoor pool. Um, no thank you. Bringing my bag to Madison with me to see if I can get my swim in there or hopefully I'll stop at whitewater on my way home to get it done ... because it NEEDS to get done!!  I never used to have a problem getting to the swim, but I am not loving it right now so it makes it extra tough to get the mojo going.  I don't mind going on Thursdays because I meet friends, then I know I HAVE to be there :). 

trainergirlmick's Training Log

August 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned