WEDNESDAY
Patchy light drizzle
High 62F
Low 42F

Tuesday - September 24

Strength
  • 50m

Taught power pump

And oops ... Forgot to post the link to the race report and canciversary thoughts ;)

micheleprievewilkinson.blogspot.com

Good news ... I will be on the cover of Brava Magazine (a Madison based women's magazine - October issue).  I'll post a photo of the cover when I get the final copy. 

Monday - September 23

Run
  • 36m 20s
  • 3.72 miles
  • 09m 46s /Mi

Run with Scott ... actually felt really good :).

Swim
  • 28m 56s
  • 1500.00 yards
  • -----

First swim since IM ... Felt just ok. Swimming 2 times a week starting next week.

Mondays are now my crazy busy day.  In a few weeks, I will be teaching a class at 5:30am, teach spin, personal train my one client, teach a boot camp class, run, queeze work in there somewhere, swim, then go to dinner with my friend Alision to celebrate our Ironman finish :)

Sunday - September 22

5 year canciversary today :). Go me! I was hoping to really get back to it this week ... Forgot I am having my last little "surgery" on Thursday ... Just a little last tuck to smooth everything out. Not sure how long I will be out for. And B should find out test results by Wednesday. Praying that the autoimmune disease is in an early stage. It'll be a long process regardless ...

And if you have any interest, here is my IM Moo race report and my canciversary thoughts :)

I promise I will be back this week inspiring.

Saturday - September 21

Strength

Took Power Pump. Worked hard today. :). Felt good.

Finished the race report and canciversary post.

Friday - September 20

Thursday - September 19

Wednesday - September 18

Teach boot camp, learn how to proctor a personal training certification exam, demo small group class, learn how to do payroll and 3 daily reports, transfer files from my computer to my new computer, shuttle children ;), and take the boxes and boxes of Bondi Band stuff to my co-workers house so she can work the expo this weekend. You'd think I was moving with all of the product that they send.

trainergirlmick's Training Log

September 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned