Low 53F

Thursday - September 26

Run
  • 30m 42s
  • 3.04 miles
  • 10m 05s /Mi

Run in the hood with Lisa.

Wednesday - September 25

So, no news for B today ... I just want to know and get started so he can begin to work his way back to himself ... I want him to be able to run again. I want to be able to run with him. I miss our running dates. Hopefully tomorrow we find out.

And tomorrow, I have, what is hopefully, my last cancer related surgery ... Ever! It is just an extra skin removal surgery from the implant removal last year. I won't even be going under, but I still having my body cut open. A little nervous about it but not saying anything to B as he has enough on his mind right now.

Tuesday - September 24

Strength
  • 50m

Taught power pump

And oops ... Forgot to post the link to the race report and canciversary thoughts ;)

micheleprievewilkinson.blogspot.com

Good news ... I will be on the cover of Brava Magazine (a Madison based women's magazine - October issue).  I'll post a photo of the cover when I get the final copy. 

Monday - September 23

Run
  • 36m 20s
  • 3.72 miles
  • 09m 46s /Mi

Run with Scott ... actually felt really good :).

Swim
  • 28m 56s
  • 1500.00 yards
  • -----

First swim since IM ... Felt just ok. Swimming 2 times a week starting next week.

Mondays are now my crazy busy day.  In a few weeks, I will be teaching a class at 5:30am, teach spin, personal train my one client, teach a boot camp class, run, queeze work in there somewhere, swim, then go to dinner with my friend Alision to celebrate our Ironman finish :)

Sunday - September 22

5 year canciversary today :). Go me! I was hoping to really get back to it this week ... Forgot I am having my last little "surgery" on Thursday ... Just a little last tuck to smooth everything out. Not sure how long I will be out for. And B should find out test results by Wednesday. Praying that the autoimmune disease is in an early stage. It'll be a long process regardless ...

And if you have any interest, here is my IM Moo race report and my canciversary thoughts :)

I promise I will be back this week inspiring.

Saturday - September 21

Strength

Took Power Pump. Worked hard today. :). Felt good.

Finished the race report and canciversary post.

Friday - September 20

trainergirlmick's Training Log

September 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Volume

Time
Distance