Push Through

Saturday - October 27

Run
  • 51m
  • 6.21 miles
  • 08m 13s /Mi
5PM Another easy run today. Body feels more and more rested with the low volume and easy intensity.

Friday - October 26

Beach2Battle FULL next year.

Thursday - October 25

Run
  • 49m 19s
  • 6.24 miles
  • 07m 54s /Mi

8PM Easy run to daughter's soccer practice. Legs felt fine, but effort was a little harder than normal. Probably going to spin easy tomorrow.

Really, really want to do IMFL, but have to buttah up the wife a bit.

Wednesday - October 24

Swim
  • 40m
  • 1750.00 meters
  • 02m 17s /100 meters

Another easy day at the pool. Body probably appreciates the rest.

Will probably do an easy run tomorrow, and maybe an easy bike on Friday. No big plans for the weekend.

Tuesday - October 23

Swim
  • 40m
  • 1800.00 meters
  • 02m 13s /100 meters

EZ

8PM Easy swim today. Body feels fine, but really want to rest this week, and maybe next. 

I'm still pretty ecstatic about my AG win. That's my first, at any distance, and it sure was a sweet way to end the year. 

Now, my focus is going to turn to running. I really believe my best days of running are ahead. 

Boston is the next big goal. There's a little time before I step onto that magic carpet ride.

Monday - October 22

Race report posted.Feel great today. Not really sore. Win!

Sunday - October 21

6PM Got home a little while ago from Wrightsville Beach. Beach2Battleship was a blast! Probably my new favorite race.

Still scratching my head as to how I was able to come in 1AG. Happy about it, but really surprised.

Swim was fun (minus the punch to the nose !!CRACK!! that has left it swollen and tender), the bike was very nice, and I felt really strong on the run...until the last 4 miles.

I also would like to state that B2B is a class act and I am a fan. Probably the best run race (of that distance and caliber) I have ever raced. Very well run (some rough spots, of course), but they really want to make your experience one to remember. Kudos to Setup Events!

Stayed at the same place Louskie did and we had a blast. Great fellow and beautiful family. Also got to hang out a bit with Qrkid, and saw Alan (Parker) and a few other ppl out there. Good times!

d00d's Training Log

October 2012 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races