Train harder that you trained yesterday!

Wednesday - May 18

Run
  • 53m 15s
  • 10.82 kms
  • 04m 55s /KM

Intervals during lunch with Alex at 10k pace. Ouch, I had to find a way to dig deep :p

I was on target for most of them except the second 1k split where I couldn't do better than 4:17 =/

A run during lunch, then tonight I have to start packing and do some stuff around the house since I am leaving for Lake Placid tomorrow with Steve. 

Tuesday - May 17

Swim
  • 1h 15m
  • 2750.00 meters
  • -----

Swim with the club, another nice swim and the shoulder was mostly feeling good. I could feel some minor pain during the swim but nothing major. I just need to keep doing my shoulder strength work to get it back on track for good :)

Bike
  • 1h 02m 23s
  • 26.40 kms
  • 25.39 KM/hr

Intervals in the cold, wind and rain ... how fun ;)

I kinda messed up the set tho, I forgot to take 5 min rest in between. Oh well it is done now :p 10 * 1 min all out 2 min rest

Monday - May 16

Sport
  • Core Training
  • 40m

Physical preparation #4 week 5, plus shoulder and calves

Off day today, not like I will complain with the wind and rain :p

The training camp is coming fast, Steve and I are heading to Lake Placid  this Thursday. This should be a fun week end with a ton of swim-bike-run :)

Sunday - May 15

Bike
  • 2h 24m 26s
  • 55.58 kms
  • 23.09 KM/hr

Rode to my daughter's game, then froze for two hours while watching her two rugby games. Then I went to finish my long ride. Plan was to run 40 minutes after the ride, but I stayed longer than expected at the rugby, and now I have to go to the grocery store. This is how life is I guess. At least I ran a brick yesterday!

Heading to my daughter's rugby games then I will go bike. Not too sure where yet tho, might do some hills today  or stay quiet since I have to run after ... :p

Saturday - May 14

Bike
  • 1h 17m 48s
  • 33.80 kms
  • 26.07 KM/hr

Intervals in the 'Parc technologique' How nice when everything is closed on the week end and I have the road almost for myself :)

30 min or so WU, 15 * 1 min/1 min, 20 min or so CD

Run
  • 40m 20s
  • 7.96 kms
  • 05m 04s /KM

Brick run after the bike with some intervals included in it.

My legs felt awesome today, like I could have run faster and longer without any problem. Always nice to have that feeling, but I prefer it on race day :p

10 min WU, 8 * 30 sec with 1 min rest, 13 min Z1/2, 5 min CD

Woke up this morning and the rain was not too bad so I decided to switch tomorrow's with today's workout. It meant intervals on the bike and on the run after. 

Now that I am done with my workouts the sun wants to shine it seems. I should have waited, but if I did I am sure it would have rain badly this afternoon :p

Friday - May 13

Sport
  • Core Training
  • 30m

Physical preparation #4 week 5 and shoulder strength work

Thursday - May 12

Bike
  • 55m
  • 20.36 kms
  • -----

Wind, wind, wind, wind ... dammit where is spring?

Plan was calling for 90 minutes, but there was no way I could squeeze it in today =/

Swim
  • 1h 15m
  • 3200.00 meters
  • -----

It's been a while since I swam 3200 meters during a session. It was nice to see that my shoulder felt good for the entire set :)

Heading to the pool and probably a ride during lunch

rlejeune's Training Log

May 2011 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Volume

Time
Distance