Time to Find the Big Girl Panties..and Suck it up!

Saturday - August 30

Friday - August 29

Run
  • 46m 51s
  • 4.00 miles
  • 11m 42s /Mi

On the elliptical - legs were grouchy tonight.

Strength
  • 30m

Gym has an "expressway" with machines for the entire body. Did 1 set of 12 on each machine. Found out I still have a bit of muscle there but need to do a little uncovering it to find it.

Will run tonight. Just didn't get it last night. Worked from home in the afternoon hoping for a nap. Didn't have a nap. By the time I was off work I was just plain exhausted. Will make it up tonight when it was to be an off night. Push tomorrow's long run until Sunday. All Good.

Thursday - August 28

Didn't get anything done last night - by the time we got home from the game and groceries it was after 9pm. Run 4 tonight.

On call was brutal - 6 calls in 6 hours. Ugh. Back in the office by 9am for a meeting. Hoping to work from home this afternoon - jammies are better than being in the office with other people.

Wednesday - August 27

Haircut at 1, Matthew's football game at 6, grocery shopping but hopefully a chance to get in a short workout tonight. Grocery shopping is a MUST.

Tuesday - August 26

Run
  • 1h 27m 07s
  • 7.00 miles
  • 12m 26s /Mi

Not breaking any records for speed but got it done. Right Calf didn't loosen up until about mile 3.

Mile 1 - 10:36
2 - 12:15
3 - 12:16
4 - 12:59
5 - 12:58
6 - 13:12
7 - 12:47

7 miles tonight. On our way to a total of 30 this week. Was going to get up and do half this morning but didn't fall back asleep after on call called at midnight.

Monday - August 25

Run
  • 47m 02s
  • 4.00 miles
  • 11m 45s /Mi

On the Elliptical - plan is calling for 4 runs a week and not sure the legs/hip/knees will handle that so I figure 1 run a week will be elliptical (and Chris will swim while I elliptical).

Feeling better. This week HAS to start an upward trend or the marathon is going to SUCK. Need to find my way to get back on track with eating and working out. Will try today. Need to also drop some lbs.

Ate like a pig on Saturday night - but it was a good place. Cream Cheese stuffed mushrooms, cheese soup made with an Alaskan Ale, 1.5 slices of pizza that all it was was 4 different types of mushrooms. Split a small 2 scoop serving of fried ice cream (also shared the mushroom appetizer and some of the small cup of soup). Still felt like I ate a ton. Back to Anchorage yesterday and the scale is down a bit. So good food. Oh and a local strawberry/rhubarb wine. I credited the waitress on facebook - I wanted the wild mushroom risotto but she told me it was the worst thing on the menu. LOVE that she did that - because the pizza was my second choice and it was FABULOUS! She recommended the wines and beer we had and it was Fabulous!

Sunday - August 24

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

Drive home. Not feeling the best. Slept entirely too much today.

dimplespoo's Training Log

August 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races