Run
  • 34m 13s
  • 3.10 miles
  • 11m 02s /Mi

Turkey Trot. Did 1 mile at 10, 11 and 12. Wish I would have wore studs.

Packed my things so if we get off early from work I can hit the gym on the way home. Trying to get into a routine. :) Tomorrow Turkey Trot and then Chris's family over for Thanksgiving at the house.
Run
  • 1h 01m 25s
  • 5.00 miles
  • 12m 16s /Mi

Inside gym. Was late after an on call call out and snowing a bit which it was slick.

Didn't run last night, went down to the local running shop, swapped out the pair of shoes I bought on Saturday that I used for part of the failed run on Sunday that were too big. Also picked up my bib for the Turkey trot 5k on Thursday. Hip is better today, calves are sore as usual.

Will try 4 mile run tonight.

Plenty of Vitamin I yesterday, rest and ice/heat. Hip this morning just feels tight/tired so hopefully it will be ok. IF it still feels ok after work, I will try the elliptical. I contacted BCS yesterday and I have missed the deadline for downsizing to the half. I can still run the half if I want but they can't guarantee I will get a medal or a finishers shirt and it can be a game day decision. So we are going to see what the hip can do this weekend. If I can get to 18-20 we will give the marathon a go. If we can't, we will run the half and just take our chances. Either way, we are going to Texas. :)
Run
  • 1h 57m 03s
  • 8.50 miles
  • 13m 46s /Mi

Hip popped at 7. Loud enough that Chris heard me hollar over his head phones. Hobbled the 1.5ish back to the car (in the time). Hurts like heck.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 45m

off day. Hoping to run 16 tomorrow morning but it will be a busy day. 2-6pm is a stained glass making class with Chris, then at 630 I am getting picked up by some girls for a girls night out for my birthday - have no idea what we are doing or where we are going.

Tonight - Sam's and grocery store for clean healthy food. This week has been terrible on the healthy eating front.

dimplespoo's Training Log

November 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Time
Distance
  • November's totals
  • October's totals
  • 2014 totals