Training this week for the new job. 16 of us, I am the only girl but I work with most of these guys daily and have for years except for the 3 guys out of my new group.
Sport
  • Home Improvement
  • 1h 00m

Errands including purchasing a home security camera system. Trying to get that installed. This is why people pay to have someone else do it. Will continue back and forth tomorrow.

Sport
  • Zumba
  • 1h 00m

9:30am class - Sooo much fun but it shows just how out of shape I am. Over 4.5 miles and just around 450 calories per the Apple Watch.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 40m

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m
This morning started with an accident on the hwy into town (the only road into Anchorage from the North). Two major roads out of eagle river on the anchorage side were backed up covering the road I live on. I tried to get into it and didn't move in 15 min so I turned around and came home. No need to sit in traffic being miserable. I will stay home, work from home on my home laptop and try again about 10. Sent an email to the old group and the "new boss" and stated my case. New boss "R" was working with Chris until 3am and was going to be late. I doubt he will care that I stayed home and worked a couple hours. How productive would I be to sit in traffic except wasting gas. They really need another road.

This weekend I have stated I am going to really start working out again. I ordered a bunch of workout gear from Old Navy and it came yesterday - so new workout clothes, means renewed interest in working out. Need to get re-familiar with the gym since it has been rainy and nasty out.

Last night - we had grilled cheese and soup and just was lazy since Chris had to work at midnight and we were both beat. Finally got the last two blinds up so we are all complete on the house for now. Feels good to have things in. :)

spackard's Training Log

September 2016 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Time
Distance
  • September's totals
  • August's totals