Sport
  • Elliptical Training
  • 42m

See the pic that is the one I followed. If it was between numbers, I used the smaller of the two. All done on an incline of 5. Only did 42 because I accidentally hit pause twice and it shut off the elliptical - according to the machine - almost 4 miles and almost 500 calories burned.

Elliptical at lunch while Chris swims. :)

Back is still happy with me even after spin class last night. First time in the gym in almost 2 months. WOW!

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 18.00 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

Spin Class. Distance is an estimate. Worked me pretty good. Have missed the sweat dripping off the nose and the chin. :)

Spin...

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m
run or spin...

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

Sport
  • Walking
  • 40m

So of course the day I want to go to the gym - things break at work in a major deployment. I sit here at 8pm still at work since 8am this morning. Then I have to be back in at midnight for the deployment. Was planning to meet Chris at the gym at 530 for an Insanity class but not sure that will happen. :) Luckily according to my pedometer I walked over 2.3 miles at work today and climbed 8 flight of stairs.

Tracking food, and working out tonight. Bag for gym is in the car. :) Lets do this. Healthy food in the crockpot even.

In work with a vendor all day. Time to get healthy. Need to call insurance on a sleep study that my OB doctor referred me to. It has been a long time and it might be as simply as my tonsils need to come out but a sleep study could help show that.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 45m

Walked around the new house looking at things, and then did grocery shopping and other areas.

Not feeling the best and Koda seemed to be under the weather. So the household stayed in our pj's and spent the day watching movies on the sofa. :)

dimplespoo's Training Log

February 2015 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Time
Distance
  • February's totals
  • January's totals
  • 2015 totals