Still have a mild headache. At work today but not feeling 100%. will see if I can make it through the day - also a couple inches of new snow - blowing snow on the highway and people drive 25-40. Come on. Only to find out my therapist apt wasn't today it is next Tuesday. Yay me! NOT. Headache is down from a 9-10 yesterday to a 2-3 today.

Gave me imitrex for the bad days, gave me topomax I think for a daily "hope to keep the headaches at bay" - that one you need to drink a ton of water with since it increases your chances of kidney stones. YAY - NOT!
ended up at the doctor this morning with another huge migraine. Two shots in the rear, two meds at the pharmacy and a call in for a head mri. 2nd shot this morning put me out. Got home at noon from the doctor (9am apt) and then warmed up some lunch and then to bed. Awoke about 5am and then lasted enough for a bowl of cereal and then back to bed. Out until this morning with Gus getting me up for a short time at midnight.
Sport
  • Elliptical Training
  • 30m 03s

2.30 miles, same settings as yesterday

Chris and I are both on call. He had a cut from midnight that got over about 130 and then I got called at 230. His family started group texts at 3 and needless to say I went to the couch at 3 to try to get some sleep. Ha! So when Chris got up at 6 I went to lay down and got up at 930 and then worked from home. Battling a headache due to poor sleep I hope. Went to Matthews hockey game and while Chris had another cut at 630 after Matthews game I went and did 30 at the gym. It took everything I had to go tonight instead of coming home. 1* outside...

Sport
  • Elliptical Training
  • 30m

2.28 miles, 5 incline, 3 resistance

back to work today. After working from home two days last week after being gone for a week it is hard to come back into the office. But here I am...

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

Back is better...

spackard's Training Log

December 2016 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10