Run
  • 38m
  • 2.68 miles
  • 14m 10s /Mi

Supposed to be 5 walk warmup, 10 run, 5 walk, 10 run, 5 min cool down...Since I haven't ran much (ok none besides Sunday's 1 mile) in 3 weeks. So... I changed it up...

5 min warm up, 10 min run, 5 min walk, 5 min run, 2.5 min walk, 5 min run and 5 min cool down. 1 extra walk break but I still did all the run.

Run tonight - time to get back on plan. Stupid road crew put a huge berm in the driveway last night. I purposely cleared the road in front of my driveway to avoid that. It was up over the running boards of the truck. Really? Come on. Worked on that for a good while Chris made (ordered) :) dinner.

Another 4 inches by the time we got home last night, then another Winter Storm Advisory between now and 11am tomorrow for another 3-5 inches. I am tapping out on Winter. The last two years have been mild with barely any snow (6 inches or so total for the winter) but this year we are paying for them. So done.

Sport
  • Snow Shoveling
  • 45m
Gym tonight.

Slept on the couch again last night. Slept about an hour in bed before coughing - I seemed to cough a lot after the run yesterday even with two inhaler shots. I was worried that I was getting sick again. Didn't want to get up this morning - dogs were lazy and sleepy and so was mom. Only had 1-2 coughs and we are middle of the day. Week 4 could the cough finally be going away.

Run
  • 11m 41s
  • 1.00 miles
  • 11m 40s /Mi

Lungs were not happy at the 1 mile mark - no walking and called it a day. 24* and snow with roads that weren't plowed well over iced roads was not fun. After 3 weeks of no running it felt good but hard to be back.

Sport
  • Snow Shoveling
  • 45m

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

Off day.

spackard's Training Log

February 2017 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11