Run
  • 31m 28s
  • 3.00 miles
  • 10m 29s /Mi

Trail running

Strength
  • 05m

5 rounds....

Cross train day today. My bootcamp started a new challenge for July. As many rounds of the following in 5 min.
3 burpess
6 squats
9 pushups
This is an everyday for a month challenge. Bring it on. :) Otherwise will try to fit in some more cross training today. It is rainy and cold here. Bought a jacket yesterday and thank goodness. Have yet to take it off in the office.

Run
  • 54m 18s
  • 5.00 miles
  • 10m 51s /Mi

What a run! Went with a good friend who pushed me a bit (hello been months since I did this long of a run but I think he can help me get faster) - pushed the last up hill at a 9:44 pace and it felt good (ok I was cussing him but...) Ran all 5 minutes - out 2.5 - had 3 sport beans stretched the legs and back 2.5. He said he could get me to a 2:15 half and a 5 full next spring. I just laughed. Will see what happens.

What a day - met up with my girlfriend Jamie to hit up the Saturday Farmers Market, then went to brunch (YUM!) and then a bit of shopping. How she found a maxi dress for $22 and the one I loved was $77. COME on. Watched a movie at her house while she so graciously let me do laundry. Then hung out with a friend of mine from work and went and finally convinced myself to do the 5 mile run. It was so nice to have someone to go run with to push a bit. Felt good. Then out to dinner and relaxing.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m
Lazy day at the hotel for the most part but I got a short walk in. Also did about 2 hours of work today. So pretty good day. Pushed the run until tomorrow.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m
Took yesterday as an off day since I didn't get out of work until 7pm and the knee was hurting. Feels pretty good this morning so hopefully that is a good sign. A bad sign - the baby toe nail that I thought survived the half (I have lost this toenail after each half so far) - clipped it last night since it felt weird. Yay - blister underneath - gave me all the goo last night so not sure if I will be able to keep it or if it will eventually fall off (no pain associated with it). So we will see. Today is a cross day so I will probably elliptical at the hotel if nothing else. Day is gloomy here, people are acting odd so it might be an interesting day.

Not sure what is going to happen today. Supposed to run 2 but I smacked my knee on the frame of the car as I got out last night. Hurts to put pressure on it. Might spin easy tonight but will wait until the goose egg goes down before I try to run on it. :(

Other bad note - hand that I had surgery on about 18 months ago is starting to bother me again on a daily basis - today is the 3rd day so far this week that I am going to look for drugs to ease the pain. :(
Sport
  • Walking
  • 58m

3.35 mile walk at Kincaid with Jamie

Run didn't happen last night. I was so exhausted I went back to the hotel and crashed. It was so sad to be in bed before 830.

A friend and I were going to go out to Kincaid Park like last Thursday for a run. Well... the running club here is doing a 3 mile pub run tonight. Perfect for the need to do 3 today. :)

dimplespoo's Training Log

July 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Time
Distance
  • November's totals
  • October's totals