Time to Find the Big Girl Panties..and Suck it up!

Sunday - September 15

Run
  • 1h 04m 53s
  • 6.20 miles
  • 10m 28s /Mi

Not terrible but I broke it up. 2 miles outside - cell said 82 so I thought ok - turned out it was 93 and full sun. Stomach started to turn at 1.3 but pushed to 2. Hard a hard time feeling upright when I got back. Came in to cool air. Took a short break, gatoraide, beans, water and got on the TM for 2 more. Had some lower back pain - not sure what was up. Took a break - more nutrition and got on and did the final 2.2 after about 1/2 hour.

6.2 today - After todays run it brought to light I need to run during the week and I need to stop drinking diet soda. More water. Less soda.

Saturday - September 14

Sport
  • Walking
  • 1h 00m

Finally a chance to do a birthday lunch with friend Jean. Her birthday was in June but with me travelling we never got a chance to celebrate. So outlet mall shopping and dinner out. What a great day. Ton of walking.

Friday - September 13

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

Thursday - September 12

Need to get back on track. 4 miles today.

Wednesday - September 11

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

Tuesday - September 10

4.5 mile run this evening. Not sure I am emotionally ready for it.

Hand appt with Neuro this morning for EMG & NCS. Told me the numbness in my right hand is most likely permanent (I was advised that from the beginning but it sucks to know for sure). Pain and numbness that comes in goes is most likely not coming from elbow but more from a possible entrapment in wrist. So MRI is scheduled next - they are thinking this due to the pain/numbness went away with surgery and is now back. Medial nerve is better this year after carpal tunnel surgery almost 2 years ago. Tested L hand and elbow. Passed all but 1 test. No problem there except for very few bouts of numbness.

So not what i was wanting to hear. I wanted something that we can fix. I bowled in AK and my fingers that are numb swelled so bad they hurt for a few days. Now I am dealing with pain this afternoon from the tests they did this morning. And for what? Sad.

Monday - September 9

Strength
  • 20m

3000 pushup challenge - 135/day

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

dimplespoo's Training Log

September 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14