Time to Find the Big Girl Panties..and Suck it up!

Monday - September 2

Run
  • 1h 15m
  • 7.00 miles
  • 10m 42s /Mi

Spitting rain from the beginning. Mid 50s for temps. Long sleeve shirt over short sleeve shirt and my skirt. Took off long sleeve top at 3.25 and got chomps and gatorade. Stopped again for more at 5.25 and then finished it up. Struggled the entire time after 3 but longest run in about 2 weeks since last week was a low mileage week. Probably pay for it with another run on the schedule tomorrow but will see how it goes.

Spent most of the weekend "unplugged" - needed it - late to bed, late to get up but just what the doctor ordered I think. One more week in AK and I head home on the red eye on Friday night/Saturday morning. Haven't done anything here that I couldn't have done from home.

Sunday - September 1

Sport
  • Walking
  • 45m
Another lazy day - got up for brunch with some girlfriends and then shopping at the mall. Got a pair of Miss Me Jeans - goodness - the same jeans that my 16 yo neighbor girl wears. Guess it is time to focus on eating healthy since bling on the butt doesn't help.

Then this afternoon - I felt like I could vomit. I spent most of the afternoon and evening in the bathroom. 7 mile run yesterday that got pushed to today got pushed until tomorrow.

Saturday - August 31

Sport
  • Bowling
  • 1h 30m
Slept in and then went to see Despicable Me2 and then Neon bowling with friends and their children. Can tell the hand is not pleased. By the end of the night - 5 games we played in 2.5 hours my fingers were swollen it was hard to keep them in the ball :( Neurologist appt on the 10th can't come soon enough.

Friday - August 30

Sport
  • Walking
  • 45m

Went to 7 Glaciers for dinner with friends. Up the Tram for a nice dinner (it was fungus festival - YUM!) and had mushroom risotto, halibut with green beans and fingerling potatoes and beignets for dessert with a caramel rum sauce - I passed on the rum sauce - since it was more rum them caramel. YUM!

Thursday - August 29

Run
  • 45m 06s
  • 4.50 miles
  • 10m 01s /Mi

Wore tights and long sleeves. Could have done with short sleeves, I sweat more than I thought for 53* and overcast. Rain stopped long enough for us to get a run in. Felt good for the most part. Legs complained after coming up the hill at the end.

4.5 mile run tonight with Chris.

Wednesday - August 28

Sport
  • Walking
  • 45m
Bagged the run yesterday - just couldn't get the motivation to go before making it back to work on time (worked 8-5 and then 630-930) and then took a friend to the airport. Will try again tomorrow.

Tuesday - August 27

4.5 mile run today between getting off work at 5 and having to be back at work for a project meeting from 630 - 1100. I am going until 930 so I can take a friend to the airport. Lovely! Hoping the legs don't feel like lead today. They have been heavy and hurting the past few days. May try yoga on Sunday.

dimplespoo's Training Log

September 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races