wt.(kg)
  • ABS - Crunches
  • ABS - Crunches, Lying Oblique
  • CORE - Elbow Bridge (FB)
  • CORE - Half Up Twists
  • CORE - Hip lifts
  • CORE - Side Planks
  • CORE - Superman

Did Core while waiting for the Sopranos to come on!

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 8
Bike
  • 1h 29m 24s
  • 25.70 miles
  • 17.25 Mi/hr

Rode Windover Farms-Lake Washington area and back. Nice stiff NW Wind so really worked the head wind stretches and cruised the tail winds. Practiced nutrition aspects, actually had to much water to drink, need to be aware of this during the race.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8
Run
  • 47m 53s
  • 5.65 miles
  • 08m 28s /Mi

Run from work out and about then back! Felt great to get out, excellent pace even though I was well within RPE 3-5. Sweet! Couple of days off really refreshed me!

Strength
  • 07m

• EXERCISE

Sets
    Min
    reps
    Max
    reps
    Min
    wt.(kg)
    Max
    wt.(kg)
  • ABS - Advanced Obliques
  • ABS - Crunches
  • BACK - Pullups - Medium Grip, Pronated
  • CORE - Elbow Bridge (FB)
  • CORE - Pushups (FB)

I feel good today!  I think the massive amounts of allergens we had in the air the past week plus a bit of overreaching was my problem.  It was for my son and he's doesn't have a "bad" problem for allergies like my daughter does.  We had some unexpected amounts of rain yesterday/last night and the air was cleaned and today I feel a lot better and the glands are feeling ok.  I will run later today, ride tomorrow and swim on Sunday and take it easy next week, it's going to be below norm cool the next 4 days or so, perfect easy training weather! Laughing

If I don't get to talk with anyone today (busy day) have a happy Easter!

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Sick: 1 Hours slept: 8
Feeling "better" today, not as fatiqued as yesterday.  May run later or may not, all depends.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Sick: 2 Hours slept: 8.5
OK, I know may why I feel tired now.  Seems that a few of the kids that were over playing this weekend with our kids are sick with high fevers now.  Last night I felt my neck glands and this morning they are tender and I have a skin rash that I get when my body is under stress like when I become ill. I walked the dog this AM and just back and shoulders feel tense.  Hopefully it stays low and I'll just rest up and not push it for a few days or until I feel better. 

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Sick: 2 Hours slept: 8.7

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Sick: 2 Hours slept: 8

Good Day y'all!  Customer in the office today so I'll be out with no training today.  Good thing because I'm whipped today.  I didn't have the proper recovery nutrition last night after I ran being at the office, and I feel it today.

Woohoo its the start of the taper Laughing!

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 7.5

Donto's Training Log

April 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Time
Distance
Time