Bike
  • 50m
  • -----
  • -----

Did the spin class at the Y with my wife. Ugh, too much standing crap and the music was too loud. Muscles felt all the fast twitch work, I'd much rather "spin"!

Run
  • 10m
  • -----
  • -----

Dreadmill warm-up before spin class

Four Killian Reds last night and I felt it in the morning, definitely dehydrated.  Went to a swim meet this afternoon and forgot to put sunscreen on my face, wife and I were raccoon lobsters by evening time.  We looked pretty funny, like tourists, when we headed to the mall before the UF vs LSU game!

Today's swim meet was the first ever for our daughter and our son's 1st of the season in the 9-10 AG.  She had a great time and we are so proud of her to get involved with swimming and the best part her good friend does it with her too.  My son knows he's not in ideal swim shape since he's been going through the motions since Sept and is more interested in baseball right now. He's now in an older AG too which meant all 3rd's and a hand length from 1st in a very close Breast heat.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7.5

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7.5
Sport
  • Chiropractic
  • 01m

Woohoo! Today was the +24-36 hour mark and could feel the sore spots multiplying!

Going to do a core workout, do some stretching and hit the inversion table today.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7.5

RR is up.  Now I need to figure out what is up next on my plate training wise.  Tri's are done for me so I'll look into some of the run races as it is now run season here for the winter.  Long term I'm planning for the local Pineappleman in June and the Mussleman HIM in July.  Going to add the weight workouts back into the program this week and easy my way back into the training.

I feel much better today, had a solid night of sleep.  Chiro appointment at 3:30 today in the schedule. 

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 9
Swim
  • 28m 57s
  • 1640.40 yards
  • 01m 46s /100 yards
Bike
  • 1h 23m 55s
  • 27.10 miles
  • 19.38 Mi/hr
Run
  • 56m 03s
  • 6.21 miles
  • 09m 02s /Mi

Unofficial race time was 2:54:19 a PR for this race.  Race results not posted yet so I don't know the actual splits. Per my watch I had a PR swim of 29min, thank goodness it was wetsuit legal!  Bike split was 1:24 something on the bike and the run was slow with 9:00-9:50 pace on the mile checks.  I may have a penalty for not staying to the right going up the last bridge.  I was passed by a rider on the right but he didn't say anything to me.  Just after that moment the ref rode by on the motorcycle and he definitely took the number of the rider that passed me on the right.  Lower back was stiff when I woke up and felt it on the ride. Didn't have the bike & run mojo today, the traveling work week took it's toll for sure

Race report will be up tomorrow, going to pass out on the couch with a football game on!

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 3 Sick: 2 Hours slept: 6

Donto's Training Log

October 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Time
Distance
Time
  • November's totals