Monday - October 10

Run
  • 32m 14s
  • 4.03 miles
  • 08m /Mi

AM run, did this early with the rain/t-storms forecasted for this evening.

Am having persistent tightness in my calf's and my right knee is having issues when I bend my leg all the way.  Felt better after last nights session but it looks like I'll need to get some muscle therapy on them to make sure this doesn't get bad and result in calf micro-tears.  Don't need to have those problems again, I'd really really really prefer to have an injury free run season!

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8

Sunday - October 9

Sport #1
  • Foam Roller
  • 30m

Had to work out all the little muscle issues in my legs. Man I had some spots that just hurt with the roller/Stick.

Sport #2
  • Stretching
  • 30m

Had to work out all the little muscle issues in my legs. Man I had some spots that just hurt with the roller/Stick.

Saturday - October 8

Run
  • 50m 43s
  • 6.37 miles
  • 07m 58s /Mi

Ran in the torrential downpour. It literally has been raining all day and I had enough of the house. I did the park road and had no idea what my pace was, nice surprise!

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8

Friday - October 7

Need to get in the 3 mile run today, but have plans for a concert tonight (Steve Miller Band).  That mean I need to get going on today's project so I can get home early and fit it in, otherwise it'll be bumped to Sunday.

Thursday - October 6

Run
  • 32m 34s
  • 4.01 miles
  • 08m 07s /Mi

Stop the world, an AM run! Easy 1st two miles (8:35s) then tempo the next two (7:42s).

Yesterday's run done today.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7

Wednesday - October 5

Sport
  • Stretching
  • 20m

Stretching before bed

Got home late from work so no run today...

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8

Tuesday - October 4

Run
  • 19m 14s
  • 2.12 miles
  • 09m 04s /Mi

2 easy miles on tap...
Man a lot of little leg issues for at least 1 mile from the race. Need to work them out.

Sport #1
  • Foam Roller
  • 20m

Stretching, foam roller and self massaging of my legs. Really worked the calf's were I was feeling it on the runs. Didn't realize I had so much tightness.

Sport #2
  • Stretching
  • 20m

Stretching, foam roller and self massaging of my legs. Really worked the calf's were I was feeling it on the runs. Didn't realize I had so much tightness.

Donto's Training Log

October 2011 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Volume

Time
Distance