Another rainy, sleeting morning.  We even saw SNOW for about 15 minutes!  It's supposed to clear out and the sun come out this afternoon getting up to the low 50's, so hoping to get in at least a short run this afternoon, then will probably rest till Saturday's race.  Hubby told me last night he is NOT doing the 10 miler, as if that was a surprise to me since I haven't seen him run in weeks.  Whatever... I am so done with compromising to do the events he signs up for and then either doesn't do at all or opts to do something less than we had planned.  What a waste of $$$.  I, however, AM still planning on the 10 miler since I've been training for it.  Then possibly a half marathon in May.  Hope to get back to the pool too!  Final eye checkup from the cataract surgeon yesterday, got a new prescription with bifocals which I hope to fill today.  I'll be glad not to be constantly taking on and off my glasses!

• Calories out: 2112 From lifestyle:2112, From activities:0

2 hour delay of school today due to refreezing ice on the roads.  But the roads were actually fine.  Now they are calling for possible snow overnight?  Crazy Texas winter weather!  No run again today, and the more runs I miss, the less motivated I feel!  Trail race on Saturday and then it's back to the plan for my March 29th 10-miler!

Gave up a run this morning due to rain/sleet/freezing rain.  No delay or cancellation of school and it's supposed to get worse during the day, I just don't understand!  Saw several accidents on the way in and the ramp to my portable was a sheet of ice, I had to skate up and down it.  We are keeping the kids inside, but it's pretty chilly in the hallway too. 

Had a great  time on Saturday night, we took Reade and Kylie down to Austin to see Blue Man Group and Reade proposed to her right before the show started in front of the whole audience.  He and Ron had set it all up in advance and it all went smoothly and was just perfect!  I was so happy to be a part of it!!

Another Sunday bike ride with Hope cancelled due to rain.  I can handle riding in the cold, but I really don't like rain, especially with a sparkling clean bike!  Next weekend we both have races, so I have GOT to get in some after-school rides.

Hildebeast's Training Log

February 2015 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Time
Distance
  • February's totals
  • January's totals