Run
  • 40m 34s
  • 3.59 miles
  • 11m 17s /Mi

5:10 a.m.
-----
72 -- 87% -- ESE 8 mph
-----
Yes, I WILL take that bad ass award for running through a thunderstorm! Checked the radar before I went out, nuthin'. Although they are calling for a significant rain event later today into tomorrow. Sure enough, reached the point farthest away from home and it starts raining, then I see lightning. Luckily fairly far away, but getting closer. Ran through small rivers running down the street... heavy feet!

• Calories out: 2456 From lifestyle:2103, From activities:353

Tuesday - October 29

Home sick today, stomach virus?  Food poisoning??  Not feeling good....

4:30 p.m. finally feeling better!  Spent the day vegged on the couch watching Lifetime Movies.

Monday - October 28

Sunday - October 27

Bike
  • 40m
  • 9.75 miles
  • 14.63 Mi/hr

10:00 a.m.
-----
61-63 -- 85% -- Calm, HEAVY mist
-----
So I had gone out about 45 minutes before I was supposed to leave to meet my friend, made sure the saddle was adjusted and OMG, it felt sooooo good to be back on the old saddle, I don't know WHY I even messed with it! Roads were dry, even though we had some big boomer thunderstorms come through last night. Came in and had another cup of coffee, and when I went out at 9:55 it was misting, heavy enough that you could have called it light rain? Roads were wet, and I decided just to ride on up to her house and we'd call it from there. We decided to go and just do a short one (original plan was about 27, new plan was 15ish). About 3 miles in there was no sign of the rain slowing down, I knew we would hit a couple of railroad crossings, I still have a cold and didn't want to risk another fall, so we decided to cut it even shorter and just take the usual loop home. Took it pretty slow, I surely didn't want to push for speed and have the tires slip on wet pavement! And I forgot to turn the Garmin on, my mind is just mush these days!! Finally remembered about 2-3 miles into the ride, I adjusted it above. Hopefully next weekend we can get in a good one and the weather will be nice!!

• Calories out: 2451 From lifestyle:2104, From activities:348

Saturday - October 26

Babysat the grandboys till 12:30, so didn't get a run in.  Wasn't feeling great anyways, stupid cold....

Friday - October 25

Yeah, definitely have a cold, sigh....

Thursday - October 24

So it seemed like I had all kinds of aches and pains pop up yesterday, especially as the day went on.  Probably related to falling as an elderly person, ha ha!!  My jaw is still really tender, so I don't think pounding out a run would do me any favors so it's looking like another rest day....

Hildebeast's Training Log

October 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races