2013: They call me "HILDEBEAST"....

Friday - December 13

So I am off to New Orleans, this afternoon, so I am home getting some laundry done.  Hoping to get by with just a carry on, WTF is with charging $25 for a suitcase??  I think that is ridiculous!  I was really thinking about getting a quick run in but all of a sudden it started pouring out...yuk.  My back/butt problems seems to have gone away, maybe I just had a kink or a pinched nerve, in any case I am feeling much better.  The shot arm is still bugging me though, still very painful, swollen and blotchy red down past my elbow.... OMG! 

aSD

Thursday - December 12

So I got my last vaccine on Tuesday, a pneumonia vaccine, and OMG, it HURTS!!!!  My arm feels pretty useless, feels like I did about 1000 pushups with just that one arm... taking Tylenol round the clock... I am not a pain weenie, but this is BAD!!  Saw rheumatology yesterday and got my Humira prescription, have to drop it off today and then wait for the authorization to get it to go through, and I can start it in 2 weeks, bye bye eye crap!!! 

Tonight I am babysitting the grandsons so my daughter can go to her work Xmas party, and tomorrow I leave for New Orleans, which honestly I am not looking forward to.  If I had at least one other person from my school that was going it wouldn't be so bad, but travelling all alone??  No one to eat with??  Hopefully my stunning personality will make me some friends!  I land in Killeen at 8:30 on Monday and have to be back at school bright and early on Tuesday morning.... I have a feeling that next week will be a grit your teeth and just survive kind of a week!!

asdf

Wednesday - December 11

Tuesday - December 10

So the pain in my back/upper butt feels like it may have gotten a little worse?  Now it's pissing me off since HM training was to have begun this week.  But on a good note, I got the go ahead from my dermatologist to start the Humira!!!!  Hopefully I'll get all that in place by the end of they year and I'll be back on my way to no more eye crap!! 

Morning duty this morning, having to stand out in the front parking lot making sure parents don't run over other people's kids... it's 26 feels like 16, UGH!!  I have running tights on under my pants, turtleneck and sweater, and will wear a jacket, down mittens, ear warmer AND a hat and hope that's enough to be out there and not moving around much....  Same crap again tomorrow.....

asdf

Monday - December 9

Man oh man.... I think I'm starting to fall apart!  Not only does my shoulder show no signs of improvement, now I'm having pain in my back, kind of at the top of my butt, sharp pain that makes it feel like my leg wants to give out??!  I've had serious back problems in the past, so I've been very careful and have no idea what I might have done to tweak it, but I'm thinking if I have a bulging disc or something, running is probably NOT good for it. 

Hubby and I have postponed our Seattle trip till June, just decided that temps in the 40's doesn't make hiking in the rain forest very appealing.  And we won't have the time crunch of Christmas so we can stay longer.  I'm actually kind of relieved, I think June will be much better!

asd

Sunday - December 8

Saturday - December 7

Nothing I'm afraid.... spent the day babysitting the youngest grandson (age 15 months), and he is a handful!  He is into everything and isn't the type to sit nicely on your lap and cuddle, no he's gotta be moving... only had about an hour break when he took a nap and I spent that showering and getting the apartment picked up.    Besides, it is freeeeeeeezing cold here!

zxcv

Hildebeast's Training Log

December 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Volume

Time
Distance