And yes, you are seeing more of the same.... weenieness I tell ya, Xmas weenieness!  Today is party day at school and I think my little ones are wearing pajamas, so can you just imagine how much learning we will be doing today??  I'm caving and showing the end of video they started with the sub on Monday and probably will do the same tomorrow....  hope to be on Christmas break by 2:00 tomorrow!!!

w

And I am back from the Big Easy!  It was a good trip, mentally challenging, and I'm glad to be home... wish I had today off to rejuvenate, but nope, off to school on a day the week before Xmas break with a full moon, sure to be lively!  I didn't get to be a tourist too much, most of my time was spent in class, but we did get out into the French Quarter on Sunday evening, had some awesome shrimp and grits followed by a dessert of coffee and beignets at Café du Monde.  Lots of pretty Christmas stuff up too.  But I am definitely glad to be home and have been feeling the itch to get out and run, so a good sign for me!

wert

Hildebeast's Training Log

December 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance
  • December's totals