Run
  • 26m 56s
  • 2.31 miles
  • 11m 39s /Mi

9:20 a.m.
-----
34, feels like 31, sunny
-----
Just a short one, since I have stuff to do today, thinking of trading in my car! Yep, the beastie mobile might morph into something completely different, looking at a VW Passat.

And I gots to say that I am glad that Christmas is over.... we ended up having a really nice Xmas, but hubby has been an absolute pill the last couple of days, I'm not sure WHAT his problem is?!  We didn't even start opening gifts until around 4:30 when the kids came over.  I think the best gift was that they organized a photo session and gave us a huge collage picture of all of them, great pics of my son and his "girlfriend" aka future wife, and my daughter and the two grandsons.  The pics came out great!!  Of course there had to be something totally *F*'d up, and this time it was that the oven died and hubby ended up cooking $85 worth of veal shanks outside on his smoker.  We are still not sure why it died, he had used it the day before without any problems, then yesterday, cold, cold, cold.  Stovetop works, but not the oven. 

So I got my approval for my Humira, yea!!  So I have to drive down to Killeen to pick up the paperwork and then to the on-post pharmacy to get the injector pens so I can start, I'm thinking it will be a several hour affair.  Then I hope to start taking the Xmas stuff down and getting back to normal...  It's pretty chilly here this morning, wind chill in the 20's, but I'm hoping to get a run in before I head out...

• Calories out: 2322 From lifestyle:2112, From activities:211

zXC

zcvb

Run
  • 38m 35s
  • 3.41 miles
  • 11m 18s /Mi

10:30 a.m.
-----
40 feels like 31 -- 73% -- NNW 18 mph
-----
Just suited up and got out there before I could change my mind. Ran the whole thing at whatever pace was happening... HR was high, but I just wanted to get this one logged. Not sure it sparked my motivation, but glad I got it done!

So every year my husband takes it upon himself to do all the Christmas shopping, never bothers to ask if I would like to shop, never asks for any input on what he buys, never asks what out budget might be, and definitely puts me in a Scroogie mood.  So I get to go out today and buy a minimum of things, stuck with shopping for him who wants or needs nothing, and the baby because he didn't want to bother with that.... I always feel a sense of relief when all the holiday hubbub is over....

sdf

• Calories out: 2440 From lifestyle:2105, From activities:335

I didn't realize I've had 3 WEEKS of nuthin' over here, I am such a slug!!  Some of that was due to back pain, but most of it has been due to severe lack of motivation and I seriously hope I can get it back these next couple of weeks!  So today is cold and pouring rain.... I am looking after the oldest grandson while my daughter took the little one to work with her, just found out he has the flu .  Poor little guy, spiking fever, then it drops, then spikes again.  Looks like I may be watching him on Monday if he can't go to daycare....  So Kane and I went Christmas shopping for his Mom and brother and now we are at my house waiting to go out to lunch with Grandpa and then I am taking him to the movies at the movie The-A-ter!  Looking forward to seeing "Frozen", but not looking forward to hordes of kids....

sdf

Hildebeast's Training Log

December 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance
  • November's totals