2013: They call me "HILDEBEAST"....

Saturday - May 18

Man it's been a long day!  My daughter Kati, and all the girls in her office plus one husband, signed up for a Biggest Loser Run/Walk.  What we didn't know was that it was run on the same course, at the same time as a Spartan Sprint!  They were told the obstacles were optional (Spartan racers had to do 30 burpees for each obstacle they either couldn't do, messed up on, or didn't want to do), and that they could choose to do either the entire 4.5 miles OR make a turn at the first water stop to do only the 3.1.  The team did 4.5 and Kati did almost all the obstacles!!  She was a BEAST!!  There was one very obese girl on their team, who skipped most of the obstacles but finished the race, very inspiring!!  So all I did was spectate, and I'M exhausted, ha ha!!  It looked like a blast!  They called their team, "Dirty Girls and some Dudes".... here are some before and after pics!  

sd

Friday - May 17

So I am totally trying to figure out the new BT!!  I see my Dashboard returned, it wasn't here when I logged on earlier.  I still have no idea where all my friends are though, which may make it difficult to check logs, hope I find everyone soon!

Thursday - May 16

So feeling just a wee bit sorry for myself, so stupid that a few little stitches are keeping me from training... I'm healing well, school has been whacko with just over 3 weeks to go... BUT!!!  My daughter got approved for an apartment and will be moving the weekend of June 1st, so just 2 more weeks of hubbub.  Not sure who's more excited, her our us, ha ha!  We had or insurance adjustor come out on Tuesday to assess the hail damage from last week's storm... sure enough, the roof is totaled.  Ended up with a check for almost $18,000 that includes roof, garage door, paint for about 3/4 of the house, custom windows since they can't replace what we have... plus some other stuff.  Time to get it fixed and change insurance companies!!

• Calories out: 2128 From lifestyle:2128, From activities:0
  • Health data: Hours slept: 7

Wednesday - May 15

Tuesday - May 14

Rest day, but not by choice.  These stupid things are a bit more significant than I would have thought.  Plus they are covered with these puffy bandages, but I will be able to strip those off and get it down to a Band Aid by this afternoon.  Spending the day outside for the most part, doing a Tug of War competition with each grade level... and YES, I am wearing my sunscreen! 

LATER: So when I got home I unwrapped the boo boos and dang!  I was expecting small little things... of course I can't see the one on my back and Kati took care of bandaging that one, but the cut on my forearm is at least an inch??!  More scars, what fun, I'm gonna look soooo bad ass, ha ha!

• Calories out: 2128 From lifestyle:2128, From activities:0

Monday - May 13

Swim
  • 1h 05m
  • 2800.00 yards
  • -----

-----
WU: 400 and stretch
-----
DRILLS: 2x
100 1-arm
4 x 50 Distance Per Stroke, rest :15
-----
MAIN SET:
8 x 50 rest :10
4 x 100 rest :20
2 x 200 rest :30
8 x 50 rest :10
-----
CD: 200
-----
I was tired and throught about cutting it short, but knowing I'm going to miss at least 10 days of training, I gutted it out. It's just barely starting to feel like I'm getting it back, grrrr!
-----

• Calories out: 2541 From lifestyle:2089, From activities:452

Sunday - May 12

Bike
  • 1h 20m 04s
  • 20.54 miles
  • 15.39 Mi/hr

-----
Temp: 81
Humidity: 27%
Wind: N 10 mph
-----
Just a nice easy bike ride, nothing too strenuous! Just wanted to get some miles in before I am forbidden to ride again. Bike is going in for a tune up on Tuesday, so should be in great shape when I pick it up to start riding again. Got chased by a couple of Chihuahuas about 1/2 mile from home, them *f*ers was FAST, ha ha!
-----

asdf

The Beastie Bike with new shoes!!  Ain't she purty??!  At least I'll LOOK fast!

• Calories out: 2775 From lifestyle:2079, From activities:696

Hildebeast's Training Log

May 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Volume

Time