2013: They call me "HILDEBEAST"....

Sunday - June 2

Saturday - June 1

Moving day!  Gonna be a long one I think, no training planned.  And we've hired movers, so not too much carrying heavy objects up stairs (2nd floor apartment).  Cable guys come late this afternoon so at least we will have trash TV this evening when we poop out from unpacking, our first girlie nite in a long time, it is NOT the same with hubby around, he's a girlie nite buzzkill, ha ha (no offense guys, men really are from MARS!).  Hopefully everything's been delivered by noon, and all we'll have left to do is hand carry her 2 big flat screen TV's over there.  It's about 4 miles from our house.  Will check in tomorrow....

Friday - May 31

Swim
  • 19m
  • 900.00 yards
  • -----

-----
5:35 a.m.
-----
WU: 400 and stretch
-----
TT: 500 (8:38)
-----
Yep, that was it. Haven't crawled out of the pool like this in a looooooong time. Just wasn't feeling it this morning. Took the warm up nice and slow and just felt tired... not physically tired but sleepy tired, kinda light-headed/woozy kind of tired. After the TT, I just stood there at the end of the pool, weighing getting out vs. staying in. My head just wasn't in the game, so I crawled out, showered, and went to WalMart and bought a couple of donuts, mmmmm. Not feeling like Hildebeast lately, more like Hildeweenie.
------

So, daughter Kati picked up her new apartment keys yesterday!  We drove over after work to see it, they are finishing up cleaning it and doing some paint touch ups, and moving day is tomorrow.  Movers are supposed to arrive between 8-9, estimate 4 hours or less to pack the truck from her storage shed and deliver it to the new place, and then the unpacking begins.  The boys will be with their Dad till Sunday, and I'm staying over tomorrow to help her unpack.  Her daycare $$$ from the state came through, she just has to email over some paperwork and then the boys should be in daycare in our town by next week, which will be a huge weight off my shoulders, not having to pick them up and watch them for an hour till she gets off work, I'll have my freedom back!  So hopefully I can get back in the training groove. 

One more week of school!!!  MTW are full days, with Wed. being Field Day, and Thursday is an early out where we will pack the kids into the gym with a movie so we can clean up all the Field Day equipment... then a couple of hours on Thursday and probably till around 2:00 on Friday to finish up the year!!! 

Planning an easy day today, putting out all of my singing books for kids to choose.... my teaching partner told me he would probably be out today, and end of the year means good chance he won't have a sub... if that happens I get to take his kids as well as mine, which means MOVIE.... won't know for a little while yet...

• Calories out: 2249 From lifestyle:2116, From activities:132

Thursday - May 30

Run
  • 38m 44s
  • 3.34 miles
  • 11m 35s /Mi

-----
Time: 5:37 a.m.
-----
Temp: 75
Humidity: 82%
Wind: SSE 15 mph
-----
AVG HR: 160
-----
Almost didn't get up again this morning, but I knew I'd feel like crap if I didn't get this run in.... so muggy and warm, yuk. But I did it.... walked 3 times to bring down HR.

• Calories out: 2408 From lifestyle:2104, From activities:303

Wednesday - May 29

Another "I couldn't drag myself out of bed" kinda morning, sigh....

• Health data: Hours slept: 7

Tuesday - May 28

Swim
  • 1h 04m
  • 2700.00 yards
  • -----

-----
WU: 400 and stretch
-----
TT:
500 (8:38)
200 (3:16)
-----
DRILLS:
4 x 100, rest :20 (odd 1-arm, even distance per stroke)
-----
MAIN SET:
6 x 100 w/ fins, rest :20
4 x 100 pull w/ paddles, rest :20
-----
CD: 200
-----

• Calories out: 2534 From lifestyle:2089, From activities:445

Monday - May 27

Run
  • 43m 50s
  • 3.87 miles
  • 11m 19s /Mi

Temp: 74
Humidity: 80%
Wind: SSE 16 mph
-----
No walking, and kinda pathetic that this is my LONG run right now, but it is what it is. TRIED to keep the HR down, but it kept inching up, especially near the end. Probably a combination of fitness and heat and humidity. It sure didn't feel that windy either, I would have welcomed some wind in my face!

Bike
  • 58m 28s
  • 15.19 miles
  • 15.59 Mi/hr

-----
Temp: 88
Humidity: 48%
Wind: S 19 mph
-----
Whew, the wind was significant! Mostly tail/crosswinds until I hit 10 miles, then head/crosswinds. I probably need to rethink using the trispokes all the time, really felt blown around in the crosswinds and had to get up out of aero a few times just to feel like I had control of the bike!
-----
AVG CADENCE: 79 (need to get this back up higher.....)
MAX SPEED: 33.6 mph
-----

• Calories out: 2955 From lifestyle:2066, From activities:889

Hildebeast's Training Log

June 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Volume

Time