• 11m 39s /Mi

-----
Time: 5:10 a.m.
-----
Temp; 71
Humidity: 85%
Wind: SSE 7 mph
-----
Walked a few times, tried to keep them short. Felt pretty good, but it was sweaty out there!

• Calories out: 2550 From lifestyle:2092, From activities:458
Swim
  • 1h 05m
  • 2800.00 yards
  • -----

-----
WU: 400 and stretch
-----
TT: 500 (8:29)
-----
DRILLS:
8 x 50 on 1:00 (odd breathe R, even breathe L)
-----
MAIN SET:
8 x 50 on 1:00
4 x 100 on 2:00
6 x 50 on 1:00
-----
CD: 200
-----
MUCH better swim and took 9 seconds off the 500 TT! I think I was just stressed on Friday with the move and all... AND I have a tri training buddy, a woman who lives in my neighborhood. She's a college professor so will have a flexible schedule throught the summer and we're already planning some biking and OWS's for next week!! I'm excited, it'll force me to get out there! The pool has summer hours starting next week too, and I can swim at 7:20 or 8:30 instead of the usual 5:30 a.m., so I'm excited I'll be able to stay up late again!
-----

It was a productive weekend, just not in the training dept.... the move went well, the movers showed up on time, and everything was moved into the apartment in 3 hours, best $359 ever spent!!  We went out to lunch and stopped at the store to pick up a few things (shelf paper, curtain rods) and then headed back to start the unpacking.  Kati started on her bedroom and I started on the kitchen, and we got both of those done on Saturday.  The cable guy showed up late in the afternoon so we had TV for when we pooped out later on... went to the store for moving day food, chips and dip an pizza!  Sunday morning we got the boys' room done, and things on the walls, probably about 95% completed.  Kati headed down to the Baby daddy's house to pick up the boys, and I stopped at the fabric store to pick up fabric for 2 curtains and got home early in the afternoon to do laundry and made the curtains too, then went back and got them hung, the place is really comfie and cozy, I expect there will be weekly girlie nites there!  But no training occurred.... and I'm okay with that!! 

Last week of school!!!!!!!  And no planned teaching!!!  2 easy days, probably a video so I can get my grades done and in the computer, Field Day on Wednesday and then a half day  on Thursday and a teacher day on Friday to get my room put away for the year.  Sooooo excited to get it DONE!! 

• Calories out: 2541 From lifestyle:2089, From activities:452
Moving day!  Gonna be a long one I think, no training planned.  And we've hired movers, so not too much carrying heavy objects up stairs (2nd floor apartment).  Cable guys come late this afternoon so at least we will have trash TV this evening when we poop out from unpacking, our first girlie nite in a long time, it is NOT the same with hubby around, he's a girlie nite buzzkill, ha ha (no offense guys, men really are from MARS!).  Hopefully everything's been delivered by noon, and all we'll have left to do is hand carry her 2 big flat screen TV's over there.  It's about 4 miles from our house.  Will check in tomorrow....
Swim
  • 19m
  • 900.00 yards
  • -----

-----
5:35 a.m.
-----
WU: 400 and stretch
-----
TT: 500 (8:38)
-----
Yep, that was it. Haven't crawled out of the pool like this in a looooooong time. Just wasn't feeling it this morning. Took the warm up nice and slow and just felt tired... not physically tired but sleepy tired, kinda light-headed/woozy kind of tired. After the TT, I just stood there at the end of the pool, weighing getting out vs. staying in. My head just wasn't in the game, so I crawled out, showered, and went to WalMart and bought a couple of donuts, mmmmm. Not feeling like Hildebeast lately, more like Hildeweenie.
------

So, daughter Kati picked up her new apartment keys yesterday!  We drove over after work to see it, they are finishing up cleaning it and doing some paint touch ups, and moving day is tomorrow.  Movers are supposed to arrive between 8-9, estimate 4 hours or less to pack the truck from her storage shed and deliver it to the new place, and then the unpacking begins.  The boys will be with their Dad till Sunday, and I'm staying over tomorrow to help her unpack.  Her daycare $$$ from the state came through, she just has to email over some paperwork and then the boys should be in daycare in our town by next week, which will be a huge weight off my shoulders, not having to pick them up and watch them for an hour till she gets off work, I'll have my freedom back!  So hopefully I can get back in the training groove. 

One more week of school!!!  MTW are full days, with Wed. being Field Day, and Thursday is an early out where we will pack the kids into the gym with a movie so we can clean up all the Field Day equipment... then a couple of hours on Thursday and probably till around 2:00 on Friday to finish up the year!!! 

Planning an easy day today, putting out all of my singing books for kids to choose.... my teaching partner told me he would probably be out today, and end of the year means good chance he won't have a sub... if that happens I get to take his kids as well as mine, which means MOVIE.... won't know for a little while yet...

• Calories out: 2249 From lifestyle:2116, From activities:132
Run
  • 38m 44s
  • 3.34 miles
  • 11m 35s /Mi

-----
Time: 5:37 a.m.
-----
Temp: 75
Humidity: 82%
Wind: SSE 15 mph
-----
AVG HR: 160
-----
Almost didn't get up again this morning, but I knew I'd feel like crap if I didn't get this run in.... so muggy and warm, yuk. But I did it.... walked 3 times to bring down HR.

• Calories out: 2408 From lifestyle:2104, From activities:303
Another "I couldn't drag myself out of bed" kinda morning, sigh....

• Health data: Hours slept: 7

Hildebeast's Training Log

June 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Time
Distance
  • October's totals
  • September's totals