2013: They call me "HILDEBEAST"....

Tuesday - September 10

Monday - September 9

So I THOUGHT the cold was on its way out... nope, stuffy/snotty all night, didn't sleep well, so no go on this morning's swim.  Was gonna run instead, but I just didn't feel it.  Hoping to do something this afternoon if it's not too hot...

Sunday - September 8

Bike
  • 2h 15m 46s
  • 36.81 miles
  • 16.27 Mi/hr

7:30 a.m.
-----
68-79 -- HUMID -- ESE 3 mph
-----
Started off early, it was light, but foggy! And so humid my hands were slipping on my aerobars and I had to take off my glasses since they were so fogged up by the humidity. And it was definitely a day for dogs, we probably had 5 or so run at us. But the biggest WTF was when I was coming fast down a slight downhill in the fog and a BOBCAT ran across the road about a foot in front of me! I thought it was just a cat but it was huge, like the size of a medium sized dog!! So we did the hilly route, but it was so foggy we couldn't see the hills, so I almost liked it better, it didn't psych you out by seeing them before you hit them... fog finally burned off about and hour and 15 minutes into the ride, and it was a beautiful morning. Felt much stronger than last weekend, although I was feeling tired after about 25 miles. Doing another one next weekend!

• Calories out: 3462 From lifestyle:2045, From activities:1416

Saturday - September 7

Run
  • 52m 01s
  • 4.15 miles
  • 12m 32s /Mi

9:00 a.m.
-----
75-81 -- 86-73% -- SSE 5- S 7 mph
-----
Whoo hoo, more run suckage!!!! Took this nice and easy, but it was hard to breathe out there, maybe from the humidity combined with vestiges of my cold. In any case, looks like I am back in the game! Long ride tomorrow, hoping the bike is much better than the run....

• Calories out: 2458 From lifestyle:2096, From activities:362

Friday - September 6

Feeling much better and I had planned on getting up for a run before school... couldn't do it, I was sound asleep when the alarm went off, which never happens!  Gotta get back to my 4 a.m. wake up and get used to it!!!!  Just found out next week's tri has turned into a duathlon because the lake levels are too low to swim... only they turned the first leg which was  200 yard swim into a 5K run!!  Not exactly the same thing, and with my training not being where it should be, I'm out.  Next race, Oct. 14 tri (pool swim, no way it's turning into a du!).  Glad it's over a month away, time to get consistent!

Thursday - September 5

Wednesday - September 4

Hildebeast's Training Log

September 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Volume

Time