2013: They call me "HILDEBEAST"....

Thursday - January 2

Feeling soooo much better... still coughing and sniffling, but the end is in sight.  I had 2 projects I needed to get done over the break... one is preparing a presentation to the staff at my school about what I learned on my trip to New Orleans and the other was to clean the computer/dog room.  Today I did the computer/dog room, it was DISGUSTING!!!  Dog hair everywhere, rolling around like tumbleweed through a ghost town.  Dried dog vomit on the floor, hidden of course, and tons of dog piss.  Our male dog just loves to leave his mark and it is so nasty to clean it up.  I am waiting for the dog cage to dry off after scrubbing it down outside, and then I can load the dog's clean bedding into it and it will be done, a good 5 hours of work.  I thought about going for a run, but I think I got enough exercise cleaning today, maybe tomorrow....

Wednesday - January 1

sdfg

Bring it on 2014!  I am ready for you!  Well almost... I'm feeling a good bit better today, but still feel pretty weak, not like I could go out for a run or anything, but I think I CAN actually get out of my jammies today, ha ha!

Tuesday - December 31

Day 3 of feeling like crap.... started late Saturday and picked up on Sunday, enough that I cancelled my bike ride that I was really looking forward to.  Spent all of yesterday in my jammies either in bed or on the couch, mostly sleeping.  I had no interest in coffee, eating, FB, Candy Crush or Lifetime Movies, yeah, feeling THAT bad!  I feel a tad bit better today and I'm attempting a cup of coffee and hopefully something will sound good to eat.  I don't know if it's the flu or what, I did have my flu shot, but aches, feeling hot cheeks but not really running a fever, headache, nausea, throwing up every once in awhile, chesty cough and some congestion,  just feeling awful.  At least I don't have to take up my sick days although not thrilled with spending my vacation this way!

Monday - December 30

Sunday - December 29

Saturday - December 28

Run
  • 46m 34s
  • 4.17 miles
  • 11m 10s /Mi

9:50 a.m.
-----
49 -- 66% -- S 4 mph -- sunny
-----
A nice little birthday run for me! Ran the whole thing, felt like a comfie pace, HR still whacked, but whatever. Enjoyed it... gotta shower up and the hubby and the kids are taking me out to lunch!

xbxcvb

• Calories out: 2505 From lifestyle:2100, From activities:405

Friday - December 27

Hildebeast's Training Log

January 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Volume