Low 58F

Tuesday - December 17

Run
  • 1h 04m 21s
  • 7.11 miles
  • 09m 03s /Mi

Waterford Green-Haddon Hall

√ Run tonight!

I got the card to Kevin's nephew in the mail.  I need to go to the post office today to get the gift mailed.  and the DailyMile Secret Santa gift has entered the mail stream.

Emma is at the vet for a mani-pedi and to be expressed and get her vaccines updated.  She has gained six pounds since her last vet visit.  Ooops!

I brought yogurt to work as part of my lunch today.  Actually, I bring yogurt as part of my lunch most days.  Anyway, today I opened it up, licked the lid and was like ew, this yogurt is bad!  I looked at it.  Why is it a weird pink color.  Definitely bad.  Then I looked at the label.  Blueberry.  Hmm.  Not what I thought that I bought at all!

Elf with snowan

• Health data: Hours slept: 7.75

Monday - December 16

Sport #1
  • Walking
  • 36m 33s

Early morning walk with Emma.

Sport #2
  • Yoga
  • 1h 05m

Yoga for Athletes

I got most of the remaining cards in the mail on the way into work today.  I still need to get the one for Kevin's nephew (they moved and I needed their new address) and my DailyMile Secret Santa out and then that task will be completed.

Always give from the heart.

Maple syrup Elf

Maple Elf 2

• Health data: Hours slept: 7

Sunday - December 15

Run
  • 2h 02m 51s
  • 14.00 miles
  • 08m 46s /Mi

14 miler with 8 miles at M pace.

Two months until marathon day! Gotta get it together!

Sport
  • Stretching
  • 05m

decorating elf

• Health data: Hours slept: 9

Saturday - December 14

Run
  • 46m 01s
  • 5.11 miles
  • 09m /Mi

Downtown-Peakway

Sport
  • Stretching
  • 05m

Elf and Friend

but really, I was cooking!

Friday - December 13

Lots of shopping and other errands today.  I went to Target and got Kevin's gifts.  $49.97.  Beat that!  Unfortunately, the Target nearest my house did not have what I wanted for my mom so I went home and dropped off (hid) Kevin's items and went to Durham to hunt and gather for my parent's gifts.  The Target near us carries NC State, UNC and Carolina Hurricanes gear but not Duke gear so I thought the Durham store might have Duke stuff.  Score!They also had a better bath and body selection.  Christmas shopping completed.  

Let me tell you that it takes for ever -- and requires a calculator -- to do the as close to $50 without going over thing!  Fun though. 

Next on the list was some grocery getting and a hair cut.  That got done but by then the day had gone by so Emma was cheated out of her walk.

I also got the international cards out.  The others are ready to go and I'll drop them in the mail next week.  I just wanted to give the international ones a bit of a head start.

prison elf

Thursday - December 12

Run
  • 55m 15s
  • 6.11 miles
  • 09m 02s /Mi

Haddon Hall

√ Run tonight!

• Health data: Hours slept: 7.75

Wednesday - December 11

Run
  • 1h 30m 15s
  • 10.05 miles
  • 08m 58s /Mi

Olive Chapel-Apex BBQ. Uneventful run. It was nice to see the Christmas lights come on while I was running. Good stuff!

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 50m

Hot yoga. The class was listed as 45 minutes. I stayed for 50 but had to scoot out of there because, you know, work. I showered and changed and then went back to the yoga room on my way out. The instructor was still there and I asked her about it. She said that officially the class is 45 minutes but she teaches a full hour but feel free to leave after 45 minutes.

In other news, I lost a toenail in class. Yup, the one that had the blister under it. Fun times.

√ Run tonight!

Kevin's been sick all week.  Head cold, sinusy type thing.  I have explained to him that marathon training is in progress and that this is definitely a case in which sharing would not be appreciated.

• Health data: Hours slept: 7.166

jmkizer's Training Log

December 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned

Time

Upcoming races

• Rock 'n' Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon (Run)
    11/16/2014 Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Rock ā€˜nā€™ Roll Raleigh Half Marathon (Run)
    4/12/2015 Raleigh, North Carolina

Totals

• October's totals
  • September's totals
  • 2014 totals
  • 2013 totals