Swim
  • -----
  • 600.00 yards
  • -----
Bike
  • -----
  • 10.00 miles
  • -----
I pulled too hard on the Garmin Strap and the rubber just snapped!   Guess I am racing without technology again.   Probably just as well!

Swim
  • 30m
  • -----
  • -----

Hotel pool swim. About 7 strokes to the end. Round and round I go, dodging the kiddies!

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!!!!!!!!!

Slept in til 8AM!  Wow...I didn't think I could do that.   Planning on swimming later this afternoon at the hotel pool.

Bike
  • 1h 01m
  • 15.08 miles
  • 14.83 Mi/hr
When I used to ride more leisurely I used to love the bike path around the river.  Nowadays, I find it just a big PIA!  Too many obstacles: geese, ducks,people, squirrels, bunnies, too many cracks and bumps, etc..... I like riding on the road better! 

Sport #1
  • Massage
  • 1h 30m

massage was 90 minutes of torture on the table but afterwards.....sweeeet relief. I am all loosened up for the race on Saturday!

Sport #2
  • Stretching
  • 20m

massage was 90 minutes of torture on the table but afterwards.....sweeeet relief. I am all loosened up for the race on Saturday!

Giving up todays workout to pack for the race.  The race is only  1.5 hour from the house but we are  using it as an excuse for a mini vacation.   Leaving THursday morning.   I haven't had any kind of vacation in 2.5 years!!!!!!!! So these next 3 races are it.   This one  is on Cape Cod, next one Waterville Valley, NH and the last one way up north into the white mountains of NH (3.5 hours from the house)  

Bought a new digital  camera yesterday.   Haven't had time to take it out of the box yet.  But all the lens's I have from the 35mm camera will fit this one.  YAY!  Now Michael has NO excuses for missing pictures.

Sport
  • Rollerblade
  • 30m

Easy 4 miles to recover from yesterdays ride. 1st time riding almost 40 miles

Bike
  • 2h 32m
  • 38.87 miles
  • 15.34 Mi/hr
I was going to head north to check on the Black Fly Tri route but a 100% chance of T-storms kinda didn't make sense to me, especially where the race is 2 hours north.   So I bagged the drive and the recon and decided to put in the mileage here at home

Just in case anyone wants to know......my new bike kicks ass!!!!!!!

Swim
  • 35m
  • 1760.00 yards
  • 01m 59s /100 yards
Should I swim today or take the day off?  SUch decisions!

Seren's Training Log

June 2010 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30   

Time
Distance
  • November's totals
  • October's totals