High 87F
Low 64F

Friday - June 25

Sport
  • Stretching
  • 45m

5:30AM
Pure bliss!

Moved my swim to tomorrow with the Tri Team and went to the gym today.  Was gonna do some stretching and core but once I got into the stretching I just couldn't stop.  It felt sooooo good.   I remember a time when I was just a gumby....not anymore.  I need to incorporate more stretching into my routine.   I probably wouldn't get injured on the run if I did!

Thursday - June 24

Bike
  • 1h 45m
  • 26.70 miles
  • 15.26 Mi/hr
Dawn patrol on Storm this morning.  Observed 1 bunny, 1 deer, 1 LARGE turtle (turned out to be a rock!) and one raccoon!  Not bad for a morning ride. 

Just rechecked the distances on the Black Fly Tri...Anthony you were right!  1/2 mile swim, 21 mile bike and 5 mile run.    Piece of cake!  Well maybe not the run as that seems to be my worst sport.    Since resting my calves worked so well for me in the sprint...I think i will take my last run either on Jume 30 or July1 then rest!

Wednesday - June 23

Sport
  • Stretching
  • 20m
Dawn Patrol rained out this morning!  Booooo!  Decided to finish cleaning the garage from last month!  And do some stretching out there.   Did more cleaning than stretching.  Hoping to ride after work...like that's ever worked!!!  But one can hope!  Otherwise it will be an unscheduled day off - lord knows I could use it and ride dawn patrol tomorrow. 

Tuesday - June 22

Run
  • 39m 38s
  • 3.89 miles
  • 10m 11s /Mi
Did a nice slow pace today.  Achilles felt good and calves felt good!!!!I felt like I could have kept going but I wanted to stretch out on the last deck that overlooked the river.

Monday - June 21

Swim
  • 49m 44s
  • 2640.00 yards
  • 01m 53s /100 yards
Sport
  • Massage
  • 1h 30m

deep tissue - very painful but afterwards I felt like a noodle!

Did 1.5 mile around Walden.  Felt great! Then promptly fell asleep at 8PM!!!!  See....I am a lightweight...Hahahahaha.  I used to stay up all night dancing and partying!  Yeah well not anymore!

PRE-BLOG
So the weekend was a bust training-wise.  Today I WILL get right back on the plan and go swim later today.   

Sunday - June 20

OMG!  I am such a light weight!!!  I went to a wedding last night, had one marguerita, stayed up til midnight and today I feel hungover!!!!  Unless I start feeling better by 10AM, I will not be driving 2 hours to the next race venue and riding 40 miles and rollerblading (resting those calves) 6 miles.    So Plan B is to go the the Pond and swim 2 miles!  But I must finish my coffee first!

Looks like I opted for Plan C - spending the day in bed, napping and watching movies!  Remind me NOT to drink again.   My last marguerita was on New Years Eve!!!

Saturday - June 19

Rest day!!!  Maybe I'll do a little core (its been awhile!)  and some stretching later.  Going to Waterville Valley tomorrow to check out the next race venue.  Do a little swim/bike/rollerblade...gonna rest those calves/achille tendons

Seren's Training Log

June 2010 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30   

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned