So last week was a bit of a wreck. As will this week be. I'm on vacation starting on Thursday, so I might just pause the training program until I get back. I never did register for that tri on the 17th anyway, so I don't really have a hard and fast deadline.

Sport
  • Softball
  • 30m

Subbed again for double header. I was SO. EXHAUSTED. at this point.

This weekend...

Saturday:

• 5:45 a.m. in the car to drive to swim meet
  • 7 am-1 pm - Swim meet refereeing
  • 2pm - meet daughter's scholarship sponsor
  • 5 pm - dinner with inlaws
  • 7pm-1 am - volunteer at Ellsworth Cheese Curd Festival

Sunday

• 1:15 am - go to bed
  • 5:15 am - get up
  • 5:45 am - in car to drive to day 2 of swim meet
  • 7 am-1230 pm - Swim meet referee
  • 2 pm-5 pm - volunteer at Ellsworth Cheese Curd Festival
  • 6:15/7:15 pm - sub on softball team for double header
  • 930 pm - collapse in a heap in bed

This is what one might call "poor planning." I didn't realize that the Chesse Curd Festival and the swim meet were on the same weekend when I agreed to help with both. I thought there was one more weekend in June than there actually is, apparently. :-P  I was so exhausted by the end of those softball games that I was genuinely worried I might fall asleep on the 45 minute drive home. (I didn't, obviously.)

Sport
  • Race Officiating
  • 30m

Only putting 30 minutes but this was about 4-5 hours. And it was outside. And HOT.

Meant to work ride the bike this evening, but with looking at the weekend ahead, decided spending some time with the fam was a better use of the time.

Run
  • 28m
  • -----
  • -----

This is my best guess on time. I somehow managed to shut off the stop watch in the middle of the run, so I'm guessing, but this is probably close.

kelpeng's Training Log

June 2015 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30    

Time
Distance
  • June's totals
  • May's totals