Plantar fasciitis SUCKS.

Wednesday - July 23

Tuesday - July 22

Bike
  • 28m 41s
  • 7.95 miles
  • 16.63 Mi/hr

Let's not get too excited about this scorching (for me) pace. This was a point to point ride that was a net downhill. I left waaaay too late to get much of a ride in before the sun went down. I actually had to call to be picked up because I guess I didn't realize that the sun goes down at about 8:45 now and I don't have lights or reflectors on my bike.

Monday - July 21

Sunday - July 20

Swim
  • 17m 57s
  • 874.89 yards
  • 02m 03s /100 yards

The swim in the Heart of the Lakes tri relay. 18 minutes for 800 meters. Meh. Not bad for no training and having shoulder tendinitis.

Swim was going very well for the first half. Then on the back half, the wind/chop was right into my face, so that kind of stunk. But still, I sighted well and felt good throughout, so can't really complain!

Sport
  • Softball
  • 30m

So nice to see some of the old school BTers at Heart of the Lakes tri today. I did a relay with BikerGrrrl (Emily) and autumn. Totally for fun and mission was accomplished! JoeR and mndiver (Bryan) were also there. Had a little cookout during the awards and caught up on life in general. Good times.

Saturday - July 19

Bike
  • 43m 30s
  • 10.10 miles
  • 13.93 Mi/hr

Out on the same road as last time. Nothing can kill a good biking buzz like a head wind though. :-P I was actually gaining pace on the way back, even though it's a net uphill, because of the headwind on the way out. Close to the ever-elusive 14mph average though. (I seriously can't believe this still eludes me! Ugh.)

Friday - July 18

Thursday - July 17

Run
  • 20m
  • -----
  • -----

I rarely rarely run two days in a row, and I hope I don't pay for it by doing it today.

I have to referee a swim meet tonight from 5-9, so no workout is likely to happen. I have bare bones running stuff at work (although minus the VERY important iPod), so out I went before it got too warm and while I still had the gumption. No idea on distance or pace.

kelpeng's Training Log

July 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races