Run
  • 20m
  • -----
  • -----

Good Lord, this has been a pathetic workout week month. Must get it together.

The week with the granddaughter is going pretty well so far. She is a champion sleeper, so that always helps. My ex-husband is taking her tonight, so it'll be nice to have a little break. She is super cute, but quite the little spitfire. :)

Here she is last Sunday with my nephew. They are a blur of constant motion.

Our turn to host the swim team dinner. We actually didn't host it at our house, though, since we live 30 minutes away from the pool. Another swim mom that lives much closer had it at her house, and I just provided much of the food. She had foot surgery this week, so it worked out well for both of us since she didn't have to do much cooking.

I made homemade macaroni and cheese for the this dinner, and I have to say, it kicked. ass. Good Lord, was it good. I've never made it before, but I'll definitely be making it again. Yum.

After that I had to go home and roast a turkey and make stuffing for my church's annual Turkey Dinner. (Cook it the night before, deliver to church in the morning.) I'm certain I've cooked more food today than I have in the last month. Easily.

kelpeng's Training Log

October 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Time
Distance
  • November's totals
  • October's totals