Cheetah in Training

Thursday - April 24

Run
  • 42m 28s
  • 4.13 miles
  • 10m 16s /Mi

Wednesday - April 23

We are having an animal exhibit at the College today and I have this nursery rhyme stuck in my head.  No one else in my office has ever heard it!  Photos of animals to be posted later.  Maybe I will hold the snake.

I went to the animal fair,
The birds and the beasts were there,
The old baboon by the light of the moon
Was combing his auburn hair
The monkey he got drunk
And fell on the elephant's trunk
The elephant sneezed and went down on his knees
And what became of the monk?

Okay, so I did not hold the snake, and it was a BIG one; but i did hold the tarantula!

Mindy the Monkey!

Heading back to the office.

Tuesday - April 22

Swim
  • 55m
  • 2100.00 yards
  • -----

2 x 1000
CD: 100 Play time! I haven't played otter or stingray in a LONG time, so I promised myself that when I got done with 2000, I could put the fins on and do a few playtime laps. But the lifeguard was being so chatty, that I didn't get to do as many as i wanted. He told me all about his busy schedule, his financial status, how much he has in savings and that he is debt free, then about his swimming abilities, and on and on..... I finally had to hit the shower so I could get ready for work!

Strength
  • 40m

Lunch hour core.

Monday - April 21

Run
  • 41m 49s
  • 4.00 miles
  • 10m 27s /Mi

Ughhh... I wanted to make up the 9 mile run I missed Saturday due the the rain but could not seem to find my legs. I guess the hilly bike ride yesterday did me in.

Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 2h 00m

After giving up on my run, I decided to do yard work instead. It has been WAY neglected this Spring. I raked, hauled leaves, and mowed the front yard. I'll tackle the back next weekend.

Sunday - April 20

Bike
  • 1h 57m 56s
  • 30.10 miles
  • 15.31 Mi/hr

Camp Mackall out and back on Tiny Roo with Pete. Windy hills!!!

Run
  • 32m 34s
  • 3.20 miles
  • 10m 10s /Mi

Brick off the bike.

I am sad because it doesn't feel like Easter without my son here (pout).  But I got Coley hugs instead!

Saturday - April 19

Rain, rain go away...

Friday - April 18

Bike
  • 57m
  • 15.00 miles
  • 15.79 Mi/hr

Preacher/Longstreet out and back from St. Mere. First time on Tri bike since September! Garmin was dead because i forgot to charge it after the Raleigh Rock 'n' Roll. Then found that my bike computer was not reading the magnet either! I'm not exactly sure how far or how long I was out; this is a guesstimate.

Strength
  • 40m

Lunch hour core.

Maria527's Training Log

April 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30   

Volume