• 30m
  • 3.00 miles
  • 10m /Mi

Tuesday - April 15

Strength
  • 45m

Lunch hour core.

Monday - April 14

I called in late to work. I'll go in a 12 noon. Going to go soak in an Epsom salt bath for awhile!

Sunday - April 13

Run
  • 2h 19m 55s
  • 13.10 miles
  • 10m 40s /Mi

Seems I inadvertantly registered for the Half rather than the Full and it was too late to fix by the time I noticed it.  After contemplating my options, I decided I was likely better off donig the Half anyway.  I undertrained for this race and my weight is still up several lbs.  Plus I've been dealing with injuries, both quad and tibialis (which is severely bruised).  My blunder turned out to be a blessing in disguise because that was a tough and hilly course! I started out okay until my calf cramped up and I had to stop to stretch it out.  After that, I could not get moving again, just felt like running on wet noodles.  I decided not to push the pace and just try to enjoy it.  It was a fun course with lots of specatator support.  We passed a group of people who were holding flags out to us and a row of photos of soldiers killed in action.  It was very touching. Two people died on the race course today.  I saw CPR being performed on one of them as I passed, and subsequently heard sirens. Prayers go out to those families who were waiting for a loved one who never made it to the finish line.

Ready to get this show on the road!

Ahhhhh.... This is why we race (hiccup!)

Saturday - April 12

Packet pick up!

Dinner with teammates!

Enroute to Raleigh for the Rock "N" Roll Marathon!

Maria527's Training Log

April 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30   

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned