Nothing to see here. Move along.

Monday - June 16

Strength
  • 40m

Lunch hour core.

I'm logging my weight as a starting point today. This is the most I have weighed in 5 years. Need to get back down to 118.  10 lbs, yikes!

Sunday - June 15

Caught up on house chores then went to the Cameo Art House Theater to see Belle.  Awesome movie!

Starting an Sugar detox tomorrow to try to get my diet back on track.  Also need to start working out again; break is over!

Saturday - June 14

Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 2h 00m

Friday - June 13

It most definitely was Friday the 13th and a full moon at the office today.  Lots of personnel actions.  Never a dull moment in a Human Resources office.  I have little sympathy for those who bring life-changing consequences upon themselves.  I always say, "We do not fire people, they fire themselves."  But it is much easier to drop the gavel when the person has no remorse. I need to frame this and put it on my desk.

Thursday - June 12

Sport
  • Massage
  • 1h 30m

My son bought me a 90 min Swedish massage at the Renaissance European Day Spa for my birthday.  I relaxed in bathrobe in the lounge with a glass of wine while waiting to be called back.  My son sure gives good birthday gifts! Ahhhhhhhhh....

Wednesday - June 11

My son is heading to INDIA for 6 months on a business trip!  He leaves the middle of next month.

So proud of this kid!!!

Tuesday - June 10

Maria527's Training Log

June 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Volume

Time