Slimy logs are my nemesis

Thursday - February 13

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 1h 00m

Wednesday - February 12

So I was talking to my dr yesterday about how bad the last year has been. (lack of female hormones)

He thinks that maybe going to crossfit 6x a week may be hurting my running more that I think. And that I may not be recovering enough from the high intensity stuff to be able to run like I used. He said maybe you don't run or think about ultras or maybe you cut back a little on crossfit for a few weeks and see what happens.

So I didn't go this morning, felt really weird to miss. Going to skip Wed and Sat for a few weeks and see how my running responds. Honestly it can't get much worse. I miss trail running and being in the woods, but I can hardly get through a 3 mile run most days. Then I cry and then it just all goes downhill.

I really don't like getting older.

Tuesday - February 11

Sport
  • Crossfit
  • 1h 00m

actually was there a little early and practiced double unders for 20 minutes. I can do 2 singles one double very easily, now just to get rid of the singles.

Snatches - got a PR 78 pounds power snatch

WOD
20 pullups
30 wallballs
40 kbs
30 wallballs
20 pullups

Monday - February 10

Sport
  • Crossfit
  • 1h 00m

front squats

2 min amrap GOH x 3 decreasing weight each time
2 min amrap AD x 3 - managed to get 30 calories each time

Had intentions of running after work, but as the sun went down the temp was about 20 and with windchill was 10. Just didn't feel like it. Went to the dr. this morning for a sinus infection.

Sunday - February 9

Run
  • 55m
  • 4.40 miles
  • -----

snowy trail run. wasn't bad where the cross country skiers had everything all hard packed. part of the trail was lots of loose snow, got really tiring

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 40m

kest

Saturday - February 8

Sport
  • Crossfit
  • 1h 30m

partner wod...shoulder stuff and double under practice. I can do 2 singles 1 double very consistently...keep practicing

Friday - February 7

Sport
  • Crossfit
  • 1h 00m

6am class
strict press - shoulders really sore
3rm squat
5rm deadlift

baseline workout
500 row
40 squats
30 situps