SUNDAY
Light rain
High 56F
Low 45F
MONDAY
Cloudy
High 46F
Low 38F

Trying to rest up for Shamrock on Sunday.  My husband gave me his cold (he's really not my favorite person right now), so I am trying to get over that today.  Yuck.  At least it will be interesting on Sunday...because running a half-marathon wasn't going to be enough of a challenge as it is.  Ok...no more sarcasm.

My race number for Sunday is 8883.  I'm going to try to put BT on myself somewhere, but I may be wearing tights and long sleeves.  We'll see how it goes.  I would love to try to meet people on Sunday or at the dinner on Saturday. 

• Health data: Sick: 4
Run
  • 25m 25s
  • 2.00 miles
  • 12m 43s /Mi

Ran inside at the school gym on the treadmill. Yuck! I hate treadmill running now.

Shamrock is only a few days away and I'm starting to get nervous and doubt myself.  I do this with everything, so you think I'd be able to deal with it by now.  I always feel like I haven't prepared enough and I'm not going to do well.  Granted, my goal here is only to finish, but I wish I didn't spend so much time doubting myself.  I need to figure out how to turn all of this negative energy into good energy that I can encourage myself with. 

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7.75 Overall Workout: 3
Had my one allowed beverage from Starbuck's today.  I also had some candy on Sunday, which is against my goal of no candy again this week.  :(  I guess it'll be okay if I don't eat any more.
Planned on running three miles today, but I had another migraine.  :(  Going to the doctor tomorrow about it, so hopefully she can help me out.

• Health data: Sick: 3

Artemis' Training Log

March 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Time
Distance
Time