High 74F
Low 44F
SATURDAY
Sunny
High 70F
Low 48F

Saturday - March 18

Friday - March 17

Trying to rest up for Shamrock on Sunday.  My husband gave me his cold (he's really not my favorite person right now), so I am trying to get over that today.  Yuck.  At least it will be interesting on Sunday...because running a half-marathon wasn't going to be enough of a challenge as it is.  Ok...no more sarcasm.

My race number for Sunday is 8883.  I'm going to try to put BT on myself somewhere, but I may be wearing tights and long sleeves.  We'll see how it goes.  I would love to try to meet people on Sunday or at the dinner on Saturday. 

• Health data: Sick: 4

Thursday - March 16

Wednesday - March 15

Run
  • 25m 25s
  • 2.00 miles
  • 12m 43s /Mi

Ran inside at the school gym on the treadmill. Yuck! I hate treadmill running now.

Shamrock is only a few days away and I'm starting to get nervous and doubt myself.  I do this with everything, so you think I'd be able to deal with it by now.  I always feel like I haven't prepared enough and I'm not going to do well.  Granted, my goal here is only to finish, but I wish I didn't spend so much time doubting myself.  I need to figure out how to turn all of this negative energy into good energy that I can encourage myself with. 

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7.75 Overall Workout: 3

Tuesday - March 14

Had my one allowed beverage from Starbuck's today.  I also had some candy on Sunday, which is against my goal of no candy again this week.  :(  I guess it'll be okay if I don't eat any more.

Monday - March 13

Planned on running three miles today, but I had another migraine.  :(  Going to the doctor tomorrow about it, so hopefully she can help me out.

• Health data: Sick: 3

Artemis' Training Log

March 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned

Time

Upcoming races

• Impossible 5K "Finish Before You Start" (Run)
    11/2/2014 Richmond, Virginia
  • Run Like a Girl Fall 4-Miler (Run)
    11/9/2014 Goochland, Virginia

Totals

• October's totals
  • September's totals
  • 2014 totals
  • 2013 totals