Sunny
High 62F
Low 48F

Family pictures from yesterday:

picture montage

Sport
  • Hiking
  • 30m

Up and down stairs and paths at Maymont. Calling that hiking. :)

• Calories out: 2533 From lifestyle:2337, From activities:196
Run
  • 05m 42s
  • 0.50 miles
  • 11m 24s /Mi
Strength
  • 10m
Sport
  • Body Back
  • 1h 00m

Initial assessments for my class.  I'm a little embarrassed to be posting them here, but I have to start somewhere!

After class, I came home, showered, ate.  Read E a bunch of stories.  Then we went to the mall to pick up her birthday present while it is on sale.  Made lunch and put dinner in the crock pot.  Cleaned the bathroom and changed all the sheets.  Then I took a nap!

Tonight I'm going to see Taming of the Shrew with friends.

• Calories out: 2509 From lifestyle:2380, From activities:129

It's been a busy week for me, so I haven't been checking in so much.  Lots of lab work and trying to figure out what is going on with work.  Still no word on a job, which is making me start to panic.

Apparently everyone's good thoughts are helping.  I got an email from a professor at UW-Madison (my undergrad school!!) I contacted two weeks ago about a post-doc.  Our research interests overlap quite a bit, and he was eager to set up a phone interview.  It's scheduled for next Wednesday at 1pm!

Tomorrow morning is my class.  Bright and early at 8 am!  I'm not usually coherent at that point with the way E has been sleeping lately, so hopefully I can manage.  I think I want to try this getting up and working out before the family is up thing. Tomorrow is our initial check in and goal-setting session.  I'm not really looking forward to that, but I am looking forward to seeing changes in myself.

So bummed...my Body Back class got canceled because of the cold and no inside space today.  We're going to reschedule today's class to some time in the next two weeks so we can have the same number of classes.  I'm still annoyed.

Artemis' Training Log

November 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Time
Distance
Time
  • November's totals