Glute bridges
Jumping Jacks
Ham curls with ball
Mountain climbers w/ball
Dolphin kicks on ball
High knees
Sumo Calf raises
Donkey kicks

Hip flexors 10x up, 10x in to chest repeat 3 times, pulse in for 30 each leg.
Crunchesx10, hold crunch up 10 from new held position, hold crunch up from new held position, v-sit w/leg extension x 20
Stretch

I'm wishing right now that I didn't have to do Bootcamps on Wednesday nights, because the 1/2 Mary clinic I'm doing is starting on hills tonight and every wednesday for then next 7 weeks.  So now I have to find a place to fit in hill running on Thursday optimally because that gives me 2 recovery days before my long run on Sundays.  I'd go do the hills directly after bootcamp, but that is a family night...ugh, need more hours in a day and more days in a week!

I've booked Friday off work to go hit the Olympic sites with the family, should be a good day, the weather is supposed to be great.  We'll be taking the train into town and hoofing it everywhere.  Something we wouldn't have been able to do a couple of years ago.  We bought a new camera, so hopefully I'll have some pics to post of our adventure.

Tuesday - February 16

Run
  • 30m 05s
  • 5.34 kms
  • 05m 38s /KM

Monday - February 15

Sport
  • Boot Camp Conditioning
  • 1h 00m

Warm up > lap around school
18 station circuit, alternating strength and cardio
sets of biceps, arnold presses, front & side lateral raises
Lap around school
abs
stretch

Sunday - February 14

Swim
  • 30m
  • 750.00 meters
  • 04m /100 meters

Drills and practicing flip turns.

Run
  • 1h 17m 09s
  • 12.02 kms
  • 06m 25s /KM

Good run, couple of good hills in there, felt strong, joints were a little achy. Lucked out on the weather, stopped raining just prior to start.

Saturday - February 13

Sport
  • Boot Camp Conditioning
  • 1h 00m

Did a timed circuit, comprised of running 5 lbs weights from one point to another, then doing 20 squat presses, 30 step ups, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 50 count skip, finishing off with a lap.

Friday - February 12

Bike
  • 40m 01s
  • 15.47 kms
  • 23.20 KM/hr

did some sprint drills

Took yesterday off, was just feeling wiped and in need of night off.  Could have easily taken another night off, was feeling very uninspired but hopped on the bike anyway.  Did 3 sets of 12 leg lifts on the pullup station, while waiting for hubby to get of the trainer.

Thursday - February 11

corstan's Training Log

February 2010 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races