High 53F
Low 36F

Saturday - October 25

Bike
  • 3h 34m 12s
  • 52.78 miles
  • 14.78 Mi/hr

More later. I'm going to take a nappy.
Beautiful day. Terrible headwind. Figured we'd have a great tail wind on the ride home, but after about 12 minutes of glorious 20 mph riding, the wind shifted and we were back to fighting it. Exhausting.

Very nice day, though. Going to bed.

Friday - October 24

Thursday - October 23

Out for a beer with a couple of co-workers after a particularly draining day in the salt mines. No workouts. No nothing.

• Health data: Hours slept: 9

Wednesday - October 22

Sport
  • Trainer Ronsky
  • 55m

Late again. It's getting harder and harder for me to get out of work ontime. They're watching. There's so much to do that I sometimes can't justify taking a longer lunch, even if I stay late and work. Bah.

Although it's not always terrible at work. Every now and then we have a little fun. (On fewer and fewer occasions, actually, but... still... )

4:44 PM: Firmed up some plans to ride on Saturday morning. Weather is supposed to be nice. Am looking forward to it!

Tuesday - October 21

9:58 AM: It was sunny this morning, so I broke my 51° rule and drove into work with the top down. (Top down, coat on, heat blasting) . Probably one of my last chances. The convertible is good for about 6 months out of the year. Maybe 7 if I can start putting the top down late March and go through early November. 

Woke up in the middle of the night confused about what day of the week it was. Chris had gotten up to use the bathroom, and I rolled over and looked at the clock... 4:34 AM. Convinced it was going to be Saturday, I asked Chris "What day of the week is it?" Imagine my disappointment when he said... "Well, yesterday was Monday, so that makes today Tuesday!" WHAT? I would have bet my right eye it was Saturday. SAAAATTTTTTUUUUURRRRDDDAAAAY. Nope. Tuesday. I just had a weekend, I am not entitled to another one. At least not yet. Weird. I felt very disoriented. And very disappointed. Tuesday. WTF.

Bah. My right eye is the weaker of the two, anyway.

But then I saw this at my favorite place ^^ Express. It sort of took the edge off Tuesday, I guess.

• Health data: Hours slept: 8

Monday - October 20

Sport
  • Trainer Ronsky
  • 55m

Late. Again. GRRRRRRRRR. Although Ronnie kept me a little longer in order to get it mostly all accomplished.

Legs. Ugh.

The morning snuggle.

Sunday - October 19

Nada.

Laundry. Super Soul Sunday on OWN. Photo scanning. Then out for dinner and a couple of beers with Chris.

• Health data: Hours slept: 8

Whizzzzz's Training Log

October 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Volume

Time
Distance