Friday - August 22

Sport
  • Trainer Ronsky
  • 1h 00m

Different.

Thursday - August 21

TODAY:

• Vacuum
  • Clean a bathroom (either one, or both)
  • Swiffer/clean the wood floors.
  • Go through my donations again and bag 'em up, and put 'em in the car to drop at Savers tomorrow.
  • Finish untangling the necklaces.
  • Expand the photo flipper into my 8 MB Memory Stick! WHOOOOO!

Wednesday - August 20

Sport
  • Trainer Ronsky
  • 1h 00m

Shoulders and core.

So much stuff to do.

Last night, I got home from work and decided I was going to straighten up around the house a bit. This went well, except I got side tracked by a big ball of necklaces that got tangled up in the closet. Ended up spending hours UPON HOURS trying to untangle this mess. Ultimately recruited Chris to finish the job. He got 3 out of 7 of the necklaces freed. The other 4 are still somehow conjoined. He will continue work on this tonight, I hope.

TODAY:

• Mail Ironman Lanyard to my pal Joe. (It's been far too long)
  • Write THANK YOU notes for gifts from my B-day
  • Vacuum
  • Ronsky
  • Clean a bathroom (either one, or both)
  • Swiffer/clean the wood floors.
  • Go through my donations again and bag 'em up, and put 'em in the car to drop at Savers tomorrow.
  • Go through the closet again, cull anything that I don't wear/don't like/can't figure out why I purchased.
  • Finish untangling the necklaces.
  • Expand the photo flipper into my 8 MB Memory Stick! WHOOOOO!

Tuesday - August 19

Working... like an indentured servant!

Monday - August 18

5:34 PM: Work is killing me today. That is all. Will catch you up on the birthday festivities later.

And Ronnie canceled. He spent the last couple of days in California learning stuff. New moves, new exercises... additional ways to torture me. He flew in very early this AM and didn't end up getting home til 4:30 AM. He apparently canceled on everyone today. No big deal, I wouldn't have been able to handle much anyway.

Sunday - August 17

Bike
  • 4h 00m 21s
  • 62.74 miles
  • 15.67 Mi/hr

Up to Twin Lakes and back. Took it very very easy. Knee was feeling pretty good until like mile 40 or so... then it just felt arthritic, crunchy, terrible and old. If I unclipped, I had a very hard time getting clipped back in. Couldn't bend it and and it felt really weak.

Ugh.

Had birthday pancakes @ Trudy's house after the ride. Opened some gifties, hung out for a bit, and then out to dinner with Chris and my Mom.

Saturday - August 16

Recovered from last night.

Took a 3 hour nap.

Out to dinner with Chris.

Whizzzzz's Training Log

August 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30