WEDNESDAY
Light snow
High 33F
Low 19F
THURSDAY
Sunny
High 22F
Low 12F

12:10 PM: Working. Re-did the report from the other day... and now am onto another report. Saving every 15 minutes. You don't have to tell me twice.

Well, no workout happened yesterday either! Worked til 6:45! Yay! Work! (hah. no.)

Tonight, we've got tickets to see Jerry Seinfeld. Should be a good time. Having dinner with Chris @ the Liberty Tavern ahead of the show. Need to be home early because I'm (you guessed it!) WORKING tomorrow.

So the plan for today is to get to work. Work. Leave on time and then do a workout. *Sigh* This will not do for Ironman training.

11:49 AM: I just worked for an hour and a half on a report and when I went to hit save... my computer "TIMED OUT DUE TO INACTIVITY". WHAT? Inactivity? I've been very active here for the past 1.5 hours. In fact I haven't even peed and my bladder is about to burst!? I have been active ALL OVER this keyboard for an hour and a half! Everything I did is gone. EVERYTHING. GONE.  I am not really feeling motivated to do it again. So... FUCK IT! I'm doing something else. Maybe I'll take up drinking in the bathroom. UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

• Health data: Hours slept: 9

Work is killing me. That is all. 29 voicemail messages today. TWENTY NINE!?!?!?!?! Seriously? I couldn't get away for a 1.5 hour lunch with Ronnie, so I sat in the office and just worked till 5:45. Came home, attempted some clean up, as it appears as though 2 suitcases vomited their contents all over the living room floor. I am living closer to the office, yet it feels like I've got less and less time to myself. 

Here's my favorite picture from the weekend... am thinking I may have this blown up and framed and maybe hang it in the workout room... maybe also give it to Joe... to put... someplace. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 8

Back to work. Need to sort through my photos and update them here.

I'm buried, might try to do that tonight from home. Also need to finish unpacking and finish washing all of the stuff we wore all weekend long. So much fun. And Joe did well... with a 15 minute (or so?) PR.

Flew back home. This took... a long time. 

Whizzzzz's Training Log

November 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Time
Distance
Time
  • November's totals
  • October's totals