MONDAY
Sunny
High 85F
Low 68F
TUESDAY
Partly cloudy
High 84F
Low 59F

12:05 PM: It looks like I'm going to be going to Miami TOMORROW. Another mediation. Another 3 hours on an airplane for nothing. Ugh. Hopefully this is the last of the uncontrollable mediations. I need a break. These files are set up under someone else's schedule and then reassigned to me. For me to wiggle into their travel plans. Kind of ticks me off. The only good thing, and I will say it again, is that I get miles and upgrades. So at least I'm not usually sitting back in steerage, I'm either in Economy Plus or First. But still. Ugh.

I am supposed to go to another mediation on Monday, but I sent an independent adjuster to appear for that one. I also have yet another mediation scheduled for tomorrow, but obviously I can't be there in New Jersey if I'm going to be in Florida. Someone else is going to appear for me in NJ.

I will have a nice tropical drink in hurricane ravaged Miami. At least I also get a good couple of meals out of it. I will knock off work early on Friday, bc I'm traveling on my own time Wednesday.

4:05 PM: I am getting sick. Am going to take some Zicam.

Run
  • 33m 50s
  • 1.86 miles
  • 18m 11s /Mi

Walked to the post office to drop off an eBay package. Walked back. With Chris. After work drove me absolutely insane.

The plan is Masters tonight. Either that or swim earlier. I have an item to drop off @ the post office so I'm going to walk there at lunch. I'm already selling stuff on eBay! Woot!

Race pics:

Was going to ride my bike today on the path, but decided against it bc the Fox Valley marathon is happening today. Wouldn't be able to go until late late afternoon.

Instead I cleaned the master bathroom and went through all of the crap under the sinks. Purge! Purge! Purge! Chris cleaned the garage.

I also listed several items on eBay.

Some photos from the race. My IMWI medals. I have 2 barns and 2 capitols. Wish I had the COW MEDAL!

• Health data: Hours slept: 9

Saturday:

Bike check in... bag drop off, etc etc. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 8

Whizzzzz's Training Log

September 2017 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30