Sunny
High 55F
Low 38F
WEDNESDAY
Sunny
High 58F
Low 35F

One of my favorite Mexico photos. :)

Having a cluster of warts removed from my L foot today. This is my penance for not wearing flip flops at the pool for YEARS. Now I wear them every time. Every pool. A persistent case of athlete's foot + warts. My poor L foot. Hopefully this will all be rectified today. I probably won't be able to swim for a little while, but am hopeful that I'll be able to bike tomorrow. Doubtful... but I like to be optimistic. 

Sport
  • Physical Therapy
  • 1h 00m

AAAAANNNNNNDDDDD back to the torture.

6+ minutes (at increasing intensities) on the straightening board. OHMYGOD. Although I think I felt the PT table on the back of my leg, finally. So that's good. The knee itself swelled back up again after being drained and having a cortisone injection. Bah.

HEP will be back in play 100%!

Home! Got home very late last night... (early this AM). Slept like shit because Molly was so excited to see me, she brought me rolled up socks all night long... until approximately 4 AM.

I sold a crap ton of stuff on eBay while I was gone, so I mailed that all out. Also mailed the taxes and tax check. Did some laundry and then went shopping for a birthday present for Agnes.

Other than that... not much going on here. Return to reality tomorrow. Booooooooooooooooo

Happy Anniversary to us!

• Health data: Hours slept: 5

MEXICO! until 3 PM... then... PLANES/TRAINS/AUTOMOBILES  ---> HOME.

MEXICO!

MEXICO!

Whizzzzz's Training Log

April 2015 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30  

Time
Distance