Sunny
High 53F
Low 36F

Friday - March 2

Run
  • 28m 54s
  • 2.00 miles
  • 14m 27s /Mi

Quick-ish 2 miles on the treadmill... wanted to go 3, but the weather was starting to look worse and worse and I had to get to my spray tan appointment.

Was late anyway.

Sport
  • Stair Running
  • 11m 25s

With Kathy. Just a little something to get the blood pumping. My calves are nearly 100% recovered! Yay!

8:08 AM: I slept through swimming! Been feeling sort of "cuspy" lately... like I'm on the verge of getting sick. Chris has some malaise and I don't want it! If he kisses me, I make sure his lips are closed shut! I don't want his flu like snot illness.

Tonight: I have a spray tan appointment on the docket. First, though, I will go to the gym and walk a couple of miles and maybe even lift a bit. Then spraytan. Then I'll go home and do some laundry. 

GTL, baby! I'm going to be just like those fools on Jersey Shore! What the hell has happened to me? 

Riiiiiiiiight.

Thursday - March 1

Bike
  • 54m 15s
  • 15.32 miles
  • 16.94 Mi/hr

2 unrelated episodes of 30 Rock. I don't even have to watch that show in order. I can watch it all willy nilly and it still cracks me up.

Body is so sore! Why is this!?!?

Very busy day today! No time to log! When was the last time that happened? And when I was in front of a computer, it was usually my work computer, and that thing runs Windows XP and the BT editor is absolutely insane on that browser. So I just didn't log anything. I did to a little trainer ride. I also made dinner, worked all day, got my nails done, did laundry, and had good conversations with the dumpster about... a whole bunch of stuff... mostly existential topics like religion and souls and spirits. It was pretty cool. Kiss

Wednesday - February 29

Run
  • 45m 12s
  • 3.10 miles
  • 14m 35s /Mi

I did a 5K.

Walked 10 min @ 4.0
Ran 2 min @ 4.9/5.0/5.0

And there it is. No HRM. I was in a hurry and it was buried at the bottom of my bag someplace. Couldn't quickly locate. Gave up.

Sport
  • Stair Running
  • 13m 24s

Stairs with Kathy. It's getting easier. Thank God. Knee feels OK too... I took some ibuprofen a couple of days in a row in order to bring the swelling down. Feels about 90% better than it did yesterday. I'll take it.

7:24 AM: Went to bed at a decent hour, but was up in the middle of the night due to a frantic phone call from one of my girlfriends. She was crying so hard she couldn't string together 2 coherent words. I talked to her for about an hour before going back to bed. *Yawn*

1:03 PM: It is so nice outside today, I had the top down on the convertible for the ride into work. I'd forgotten how much I missed "air". And AIR DRYING the fro! My hair dried fully and fluffily in the open air and turned out great, despite its'wet and crispy appearance here in the photo...

February-Leap-Day-Convertible-Weather! Can I get a Hell Yeah!?!??!?!

1:59 PM: I just heard the news... Davy Jones passed away today. I'm so sad. He was my very first crush. I used to walk up to the TV and kiss it when the MONKEES were on. (They were in syndicated re-runs when I was little.) It's just like Al Roker said... "A little bit of my youth just died..." Cry   Sadness. I haz it.  

5:28 PM: Marriage license application arrived in St. Thomas... It's ON!  

I can't believe it's WEDDING WEDNESDAY again!?!?!?!?!

You may not believe this, but I think I'm running out of features for WW. And this has to last until May 12! That's 10 more weeks! 

I shall sparingly dole out my Wedding Wednesday photos from here on out.... One or two at a time.

Today we have Chris and me from our friends Lisa & Craig's wedding, October 2010:

Not certain what I was doing there, but I'm gazing toward the ceiling... for some reason... and wistfully fondling my cleavage. Strange. I like to get dressed up and act peculiar, obviously. The best place to accomplish that is usually at a wedding reception. Can't wait until our wedding reception. Dressing up, peculiarity, and an open bar.... on a Whizzzzz-like scale. w00t! 

Tuesday - February 28

Swim
  • 50m
  • 2700.00 yards
  • 01m 51s /100 yards

150 warm up sorta. (Jumped in at the very end of this, some stroke, some free)

2 X 50 RA/LA build
1 X 300 build
3 X 100 on 1:45 (getting adequate rest here... I may at some point be able to move these down to 1:40. We shall see)
2 X 50 Tarzan/swim
1 X 300 Pull
3 X 100 on 1:45 without issue.
2 X 50 C/U,swim
1 X 300 Neg Split
3 X 100 on the 1:45
4 x 100 IM (Did as much fly as my arms would allow. They were tired by the end)
50 cool down
------------

Run
  • 30m
  • 2.05 miles
  • 14m 38s /Mi

Walk/run with a very minimal amount of running. Mostly walking. My L knee is feeling weird.

Pushing off the wall in the pool irritates it.

Strength
  • 15m

Some PT moves for my knees + hamstrings.

1:53 PM: Oh my it's been a busy day.

Just now getting a chance to post the photo flipper picture of the day... it sort of looks like it belongs in WEDDING WEDNESDAY, but alas, this was not a wedding, it was PROM 1988! Senior year of High School.

L-R the ubiquitious Rachael, my pal Suzi who is a preacher's wife in rural Kansas now, and me. Rachael and I look like we are dressed for our teenaged nuptuials. Suzi looks like a metallic, slender, purple Barney. Hey, it was the 1980's. We were actually at the forefront of formal wear stylings. I'm certain of it. Laughing

Monday - February 27

8:05 AM: Well, the weight is going in the right direction... that's good! Kiss
PHOTO FLIPPER:

Oh, this makes me laugh. Me and Rachael in Mexico. Dancing in the room. Heh. Not sure what I'm doing with my hands and my boobs... looks like I'm adjusting the girls in my bra or something... but... Rachael's face is just killing me. Laughing

• Health data: Hours slept: 8

Sunday - February 26

Bike
  • 46m 59s
  • 13.12 miles
  • 16.76 Mi/hr

Watched the live streaming broadcast of the RED CARPET.

Heart wasn't in it, really. Cleaned the whole house today. Refereed several catfights. Just plain unmotivated and tired. But I got a little something in, which is better than a lot of nothing.

My body is sore and tired.

11:41 AM: Today I will:

• Vacuum entire cathouse. (The Palace, it no longer belongs to me. It belongs to the cats. *sigh*. Fur. Everywhere. Despite vigilant vacuuming.) 
  • Pick out a recipe for Thursday dinner. 
  • Fold & put away all of the laundry. 
  • Ride the trainer. 
  • Dust
  • Put all of the errant stuff away. There is lots of errant stuff. Must all be put away! 
  • Obtain last lingering addresses for invitations, and get them ready to mail. 
  • Order MORE invitations? I may have miscounted the list? 
  • Work on gift registry. (Chris added some things... need to see what he's done!) Surprised

And that will about do it. 

Once I accomplish all of my tasks for today, I will earn this:

The seal of approval.  Kiss

1:54 PM: Anyone remember that cat urine odor from Thursday? Well, yeah, I found it. Some FCUKER (Sorry, Lent, I know, but I couldn't think of another word to adequately express my displeasure) has been peeing in front of the litterbox. Not in the litterbox, but directly in front of it. On the patterned throw rug I bought. So it's nearly impossible to see... but not so impossible to smell. Ugh. I love these cats, I really do... but my advice for those of you looking for a pet would be to "GET A DOG!" Really. 

Saturday - February 25

Run
  • 2h 30m 09s
  • 10.45 miles
  • 14m 22s /Mi

So I went to Cary to do the course. For what reason? Still not sure myself, but it gave me something to do for 2.5 hours on a cold Saturday in February.

Not registered for the Cary half marathon, and at the pace I'm going, I'd never make the cut off anyway... just trying not to get fat. (!!!!)

Gaze upon my map:

Whizzzzz's Training Log

March 2012 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Volume

Time
Distance