High 59F
Low 44F
THURSDAY
Cloudy
High 68F
Low 53F

Friday - November 1

11 weeks today! WoooooooHoooooooo!

Boy, these weeks are moving slowly. SLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY. 

I was able to stay up last night to see the end of 48 Hours, HARD EVIDENCE. 10 pm, guys! TEN-PM! Oh and here's a shocker, the guy was found guilty. 

Unfortunately I've caught something of a cold... I'm drowning in phlegm, mucous, and other sticky substances. Good thing I'm feeling more energetic so I can actually sort of rally to fight this thing. 

Woke up in the middle of the night choking on phlegm. I was having a dream I was choking on amniotic fluid. I read somewhere yesterday that the baby is now swallowing amniotic fluid and it's going thru the kidneys to be peed out and swallowed again. That's gross. And it's happening right here inside of me. INSIDE OF ME. Ewww. 

Check this out:

Obviously this is not the one and only Spurtle Parker, but another urine swallowing alien of approximately the same age.

Click the picture to see what's going on this week.  

"Say hello to my little friend!"

• Health data: Sick: 3 Hours slept: 9

Thursday - October 31

I think I am going to be a sleeping cat lady for Halloween.

This is, of course, LAST NIGHT. I've asked Chris to stop taking photos of me in this condition. We get the idea. 

Let the record reflect that I lasted until 9:30 last night. 3/4 of the way through TED. Things are looking up, people! THINGS ARE LOOKING UPPPPPPP! 

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEENIE!

Wednesday - October 30

I am eating applesauce with a plastic knife.

That is all.

This showed up in the photo flipper today:

Me, freshman year, U of I, hair blowing in the breeze, clutching a case of full octane Coke. 1988. Woot.

• Health data: Hours slept: 12

Tuesday - October 29

CONGRATULATIONS!
You have found a very exciting blog about a pregnant woman who snoozes with CATS!

And last night. Same deal, just no Orbit in the background. But we've got Molly hovering above and Quentin in a more snuggly head first position. 

*sigh* 

I used to be fun! I used to have energy! 

I used to be able to stay awake long enough to find out WHO KILLED WHOM on Investigation Discovery! 

I also molest dogs.

Equal opportunity. This is me and my new boyfriend little Diesel Von Escobar. KTPitbull's latest addition. I think I'm in love.

• Health data: Hours slept: 11

Monday - October 28

A typical evening.

Me, sleeping on the couch, wrapped in my monkey snuggie, Quentin on my lap. Dead to the world. Orbit wandering around in the background.

Sunday - October 27

Again, hung out all day. Slept 11 hours and then took a little nappy. Folded the rest of the laundry, vacuumed, and went to Chris' CX race. 

Felt shitty all day. I really thought I was starting to improve? My boobs are expanding even further and I am in a constant state of "hungover". Under normal circumstances this might mean that I had fancy large breasts and I was having fun and partying a lot. But, alas, that is not the case. 

Saturday - October 26

Hung out at home all day. Did some laundry. Watched too much TV. Made a dip. Went to KTPitbull's little Halloween party. Felt pretty good all day, got sickish around party time. Yay. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 12

Whizzzzz's Training Log

November 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Volume

Time
Distance